• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Moab 08

We are heading down there at the end of July for 2 weeks, we are going to do the maze first in Canyonlands. Kids in school make it hard for some of our group to go any other time. It will be hot but better than not going. :awesomework:

The Wildman discovered area BFE and was hangin out there quite a bit.... :redneck:

Maybe he'll chime in and post some pics and vids.

Great to meet ya Rick...... Wheel with ya next year.... :awesomework:
Hey there,
Good meeting you and I do wish I had a chance to run a trail with you. Should have gone with you on Wednesday instead of doing Cliffhanger.

Anyhow here are some pictures from my week.

Monday we did Pritchett Canyon and it rained on us at the end of the day.
IMGP1997.jpg

IMGP2016.jpg

IMGP2029.jpg

More pictures, http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v654/wildman4x4nut/Moab 2008/Pritchett Canyon/?start=0

Last edited:
looks like good stuff Rick, great to have met you and your kids. Sorry we missed teh birthday party, we didn't get out of Pritchett til after 6. Next time we'll hit trail together. We are doin some BFE stuff next time as well.

It was a FUN week. Next year I'll be coming down with the Wheelers for the Wounded so I don't know what trails I'll be running yet. If fuel prices don't stay where they are at or drop some it will be my last year for a while.

I sure am glad I took pictures of my rims before I went down.
Cause I sure made a mess of them.

IMGP2276.jpg

IMGP2277.jpg