• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

monday the 1st.

crash2

-Oh no I picked a side-
Will be heading up to Iron Goat for the annual hangover run. There are a couple people who will be crashing at my place for new years (anybody is welcome). And will be meeting at zeeks just east of goldbar around 8:15am and heading out around 8:30 to head up and unload near the old highway turnout...

How late you usualy stay up there? Might have to go plow you in to a snowbank after were done at tonga:;

mike, nick(ttf fab) and i are for sure going. ill be towing his yoter up there. hope its cool if we have a truck and trailer at your place the night prior?

skinny_pedal said:
mike, nick(ttf fab) and i are for sure going. ill be towing his yoter up there. hope its cool if we have a truck and trailer at your place the night prior?

Oh hell ya!!!! I will make room for a # of rigs/trailers :cool:

Sounds like (if the parents are cool hhahaha with it) i might be kicking it at yer house crash and then riding with somebody the 1st seems how my jeep doesnt like to keep its oil inside its transmsion right now hahaha

KarlVP said:
Good, I'll make sure to polish up my rear tow points then.

Now thats funny--just don't get out of my tracks---there you "might" have a chance to follow me :haha: :haha: :haha:

Latest posts