• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Money Mark, 98ZJ4X4 & Jason at Reiter 3-7-09

$$$$$$$$$$$mark

Rims & tires looked pritty good , but , how well was their performence. And just in case :redneck:( the LONETj ) still wheels EVERY weekend:awesomework:

I was the guy who spotted you on Sac-up! haha...I had the white cherokee, and came over to lend you an extra eye when you got stuck on a rock.

Looks like you guys had fun, did you get a chance to check out the wall? The trail was sick today...plenty of decent snow for my open/open rig.

l_a74c9a822e5244dd8e45bc34d372ea79.jpg

Here's my pic from today. My rig up front and my buddies in the background.

~Scott

P.S. What rear axle do you have? You throttled/dropped pretty hard on that obstacle...my friend and I were praying it wasn't a D35.

Last edited:
i was there today, by myself though so i didnt do much or get any pics. i ran the wall trail, it looked like i was the first through there this weekend since there were no new tracks in the snow.

i was there today, by myself though so i didnt do much or get any pics. i ran the wall trail, it looked like i was the first through there this weekend since there were no new tracks in the snow.

Yeah when my friend and I went up there around noon today we were the first to go through the woods to get to the end of the trail. It took a lot of hiking around to find a way through, and then testing our theory, but made it with little damage.

~Scott

That right side (on the way up) of poop shoot looks pretty damn dug out now.... darn neer a freeway.

Guess that whole poop shoot thread is moot now, at least as far as going up.

Looks messy
________
Pregnant Fisting

Last edited:
Hey you guys going to the 4x4 swap meet tomarrow? and soooo how did the transfercase fare???

The t-case is all good.:cheer:

Money was it everything you expected?

.......And then some. It's SOOOO easy to drive....feels like hydro assist. And the 5.9 is TITS! More power than the axles can take, that's for sure. But If I'm easy on the application it'll be fine. The brakes are also great.

Great rig for some stocker fun.:awesomework:

I saw that black yota loaded up on a trailer this morning in kirkland at the diff shop.:awesomework: almost drove off the embankment into the dealership :redneck:

Scott "Muddy Beast" if you checkl out my link, towards the end you will see I posted a photo of you taking a photo of your buddy posing on the rock at the Sac Up Exit.

Yeah when my friend and I went up there around noon today we were the first to go through the woods to get to the end of the trail. It took a lot of hiking around to find a way through, and then testing our theory, but made it with little damage.

~Scott

you must have went a different way then me then. i was up there around ten and there weren't any tracks through there at all

Scott "Muddy Beast" if you checkl out my link, towards the end you will see I posted a photo of you taking a photo of your buddy posing on the rock at the Sac Up Exit.

Yeah I saw that, that's what made me realize it was you I saw. Too bad I didn't pose, I didn't bother since I didn't have anyone to take a picture for me, had I known you'd post on here though...haha.

you must have went a different way then me then. i was up there around ten and there weren't any tracks through there at all

Well like I said, I didn't go up till noon. When we went up there was probably 3 or 4 tracks from different rigs. We only broke trail when we took the road along side the actual road to the viewpoint, and then cut into the woods to hit the main road again.

~Scott

Thanks for the good times last weekend fellas. I had a ridiculously good time. It was an easy day but I got to work out some kinks on the rig and meet some good people:awesomework:

For those who are interested. Money's Grand Cherokee is BADASS! He and I were both shocked at it's capability's and at how much fun it was to drive. Seriously. We couldn't stop laughing all day about it:cool: Well at least until the heavy snow came down on us. Then it was like...This sucks:haha: let's go home!