• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Mono link a 4Runner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh now that you learned to produce a coherent sentence I'm tracking... TC will still be here long after you're gone, no worries there sweetheart. :kiss:

No problem. Have a good night.

You gonna make it to browns Sat? Maybe we could, you know wheel togather LMAO

I'll be wheeling soon enough and no I won't be making it down to browns camp. I like real challenges something that place doesn't offer. :;

I'll be wheeling soon enough and no I won't be making it down to browns camp. I like real challenges something that place doesn't offer. :;

Lol I remember you telling me stories of driving your flaminGO truck all the way down to "goat and or browns like every weekend" Waste of gas for no challenge:mad:

Lol I remember you telling me stories of driving your flaminGO truck all the way down to "goat and or browns like every weekend" Waste of gas for no challenge:mad:

Back then it was a challenge. Then came lockers, 4.7's 38's etc. Browns is fun if you're on 35's or under. Anything over that makes it fawking boring.

Read the first 2 replies it started out bashing. c'mon Vinsil, when I talked to joe I used to tell him you were like the peace keeper guy, no problems trying to help every situation. But you would just drive by me? Lol Thats fine That says miles about your personality to then eh>? I wouldnt do that. But maybe that what web wheeling does to ya?:corn:

I am a peace keeper. Show me openly bashing on Joe other than point out facts that were said about him by a very reputable and honest guy that sacrificed his entire day to help the guy out.

And yes, with Joe's attitude and all...he doesn't have much coming from me. So I guess if that says miles about my personality, I guess it does. You don't know me but those who do and have dealt with me personally can vouch for my character.

And..you gotta drop insults to get attention. I was wheeling last week. Sorry, you can consider me a web wheeling whatever but what it really comes down to is how you act. ON the web and in person. I have never said anything to you that could be considered harsh, other than now. But your welcome to keep on insulting me, I've had murderers insult me that I have more respect for.

Enjoy. :awesomework:

wow. i think cop candy is getting more worked up over this thread than joe.

Even joe said that he understands that people were actually trying to help.

Hey cop candy, keep on keepin on :awesomework:

I am a peace keeper. Show me openly bashing on Joe other than point out facts that were said about him by a very reputable and honest guy that sacrificed his entire day to help the guy out.

And yes, with Joe's attitude and all...he doesn't have much coming from me. So I guess if that says miles about my personality, I guess it does. You don't know me but those who do and have dealt with me personally can vouch for my character.

And..you gotta drop insults to get attention. I was wheeling last week. Sorry, you can consider me a web wheeling whatever but what it really comes down to is how you act. ON the web and in person. I have never said anything to you that could be considered harsh, other than now. But your welcome to keep on insulting me, I've had murderers insult me that I have more respect for.

Enjoy. :awesomework:

My aim is better than yours
HA---beat that mr smarty pants :fawkdancesmiley:

i like how white trash bashes on one of the few places they have to wheel..
i dont know whitetrash,and i have respect for him but where the **** are you gonna go that is challenging around here with your rig buddy???

holy **** dont knock on any 4x4 area we dont have many!!(and with your trail watch group) you should know better..makes me think your orginaztion is just for your lil group...just a thought!! but when you have a trail watch you should respect all trails.. not call them lame.. you wont have any with a narrow mind big guy!!!

lurkers watch this ****. and if the greenies see we dont like that area then why the **** should we have it!! another area is gonna be shut down because its no challenge for our big tires. bash joe but not the sport,and our little bit of area we do have. no one said you have to have one tons,and 42's to run trails. bigger tires,and stuff just ment you werent keeping on the trail. i havnt seen a trail built around here that said you need 42s..

I still havnt seen the 4runner...Wheres it at?

i dont know but something in the pics has toyota dash,and drivetrain!

i was gonna keep out of the bashing,but hell dont you think tires would get him further then a couple more inches of flex? i bet when my rig was ifs with new boggers it could go where that thing has been..

i like how white trash bashes on one of the few places they have to wheel..
i dont know whitetrash,and i have respect for him but where the **** are you gonna go that is challenging around here with your rig buddy???

holy **** dont knock on any 4x4 area we dont have many!!(and with your trail watch group) you should know better..makes me think your orginaztion is just for your lil group...just a thought!! but when you have a trail watch you should respect all trails.. not call them lame.. you wont have any with a narrow mind big guy!!!

lurkers watch this ****. and if the greenies see we dont like that area then why the **** should we have it!! another area is gonna be shut down because its no challenge for our big tires. bash joe but not the sport,and our little bit of area we do have. no one said you have to have one tons,and 42's to run trails. bigger tires,and stuff just ment you werent keeping on the trail. i havnt seen a trail built around here that said you need 42s..

You're thinking too hard... TSF is a lot of fun but there isn't a lot of things that are much of a challenge if you have tires larger than 35's the only area down there that is difficult for larger tired rigs is the lower crushers. The rest of the trails are a lot like Naches, fun in the spring/fall rain/run off and boring in the summer when it's dry.

From what I've seen up north I'd drag my junk down to tsf again before I'd take it to tahuya. :haha:

As for a challenge with my rig that's easy, anywhere is a challenge with my truck. Rimrock and Naches are a blast with my truck being so big. Now rather than having a nice narrow and short little rig to slip right through the tree's I have to plan corners ahead of time and work it to get through without tearing things up. Hell I'd guarantee I do less damage to the trails I run than anyone on smaller tires unless they are stopping and winching through every mud hole I can idle through. As seen last memorial at Rimrock, every mud hole we came to a crowd would gather as I came down the trail but they were disappointing as I just cruised on through without spinning my tires. :redneck:

You're thinking too hard... TSF is a lot of fun but there isn't a lot of things that are much of a challenge if you have tires larger than 35's the only area down there that is difficult for larger tired rigs is the lower crushers. The rest of the trails are a lot like Naches, fun in the spring/fall rain/run off and boring in the summer when it's dry.

From what I've seen up north I'd drag my junk down to tsf again before I'd take it to tahuya. :haha:

As for a challenge with my rig that's easy, anywhere is a challenge with my truck. Rimrock and Naches are a blast with my truck being so big. Now rather than having a nice narrow and short little rig to slip right through the tree's I have to plan corners ahead of time and work it to get through without tearing things up. Hell I'd guarantee I do less damage to the trails I run than anyone on smaller tires unless they are stopping and winching through every mud hole I can idle through. As seen last memorial at Rimrock, every mud hole we came to a crowd would gather as I came down the trail but they were disappointing as I just cruised on through without spinning my tires. :redneck:

walker is the same but i dont bash it.. i go and play with the area i have in hopes that my being there,and helping will help in the future for more trails,and challenges...
but see again trash above you have stated one area isnt good enough for you.. if you are so carefull as stated ,and think lines out then wouldnt the easiest of places for small tires, small wheelbase rigs be hard for you? then i think you would like walker valley,or the mall! :kiss:
and yes i probably am thinking to hard i have to much time on my hands right now!!!not busting your ballls just thinking i guess... you and peanut have my support behind you guys i know you do alot!!:awesomework:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts