• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Mono link a 4Runner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trashy you win, sorry for low shots:D
my point in the beginning on TC is i did not disregard safety and i looked in to square tube there are good points and bad there are ways to do it stronger for shore and more points of contact could be done but this is what i did.
My buggy is a prototype that i'm steadily changing and still will change as i go so my ass will being hanging out a bit so laugh quietly
The kitchen is to hot for me and the web is making me act like an ass so i'm out of this scene not butt hurt will a little:D
Sorry for the name calling.

so you do realize that on TC we were just trying to help you have a safe yet unique wheeler? we didnt start out picking on you, but it escalated to that.

Trashy you win, sorry for low shots:D
my point in the beginning on TC is i did not disregard safety and i looked in to square tube there are good points and bad there are ways to do it stronger for shore and more points of contact could be done but this is what i did.
My buggy is a prototype that i'm steadily changing and still will change as i go so my ass will being hanging out a bit so laugh quietly
The kitchen is to hot for me and the web is making me act like an ass so i'm out of this scene not butt hurt will a little:D
Sorry for the name calling.

or you listen to the people that have already done it and build it the way they've suggested. you'll save a lot of time and money if you do that.

or you listen to the people that have already done it and build it the way they've suggested. you'll save a lot of time and money if you do that.

If you think back to that day. It started out with a lot of harsh stuff said toward/about joe, Its kinda hard to come with a aspect of constructive criticism with a first impression like that. (from joe to tc)

Also to think that Joe never said one thank you at all doesnt seem real- There's a couple options
1. He was still in shock from just rolling over
2. Someone is lying
3. It wasnt heard.

I think it all started out with to much bashing to be taken as helpful words.

If you know Scoot (which obviously you DO NOT), why would he lie about it? He actually didn't say a word about not being thanked until Joe started to flip out about everyone asking him questions and making suggestions (his cage folded on a minor flop...NOT good)

I'm also sorry, if I roll my junk and it is beyond broke that I need major recovery and help...I will be "heard" when saying thank you! I've tossed guys u-joints, stayed late at night helping get people out of places and refused money, but always liked to hear a "thanks".

And no, it didn't start out with too much bashing, but ended up like that. Hell...even when Scoot mentioned not being so much as thanked and he would leave him on the side of the trail next time...says MILES about Joe's character. Heck, Joe didn't even thank him on the forum after saying that! I would have it actually didn't get heard or I was in "shock" at that moment.

Sorry, that just doesn't fly. And...Scoot is NOT a liar. I can vouch for this as can many that know him personally.

If you think back to that day. It started out with a lot of harsh stuff said toward/about joe, Its kinda hard to come with a aspect of constructive criticism with a first impression like that. (from joe to tc)

Also to think that Joe never said one thank you at all doesnt seem real- There's a couple options
1. He was still in shock from just rolling over
2. Someone is lying
3. It wasnt heard.

I think it all started out with to much bashing to be taken as helpful words.

Awww, is someone's feelers hurt??:booo:

If you know Scoot (which obviously you DO NOT), why would he lie about it? He actually didn't say a word about not being thanked until Joe started to flip out about everyone asking him questions and making suggestions (his cage folded on a minor flop...NOT good)

I'm also sorry, if I roll my junk and it is beyond broke that I need major recovery and help...I will be "heard" when saying thank you! I've tossed guys u-joints, stayed late at night helping get people out of places and refused money, but always liked to hear a "thanks".

And no, it didn't start out with too much bashing, but ended up like that. Hell...even when Scoot mentioned not being so much as thanked and he would leave him on the side of the trail next time...says MILES about Joe's character. Heck, Joe didn't even thank him on the forum after saying that! I would have it actually didn't get heard or I was in "shock" at that moment.

Sorry, that just doesn't fly. And...Scoot is NOT a liar. I can vouch for this as can many that know him personally.

Ill go find some stuff for the bashing at the start. Ill have to get on tc but oh well.

I don't Care what your wheelin as long as your havin fun and if i ever saw you or anyone else stuck and in need of help i would help in a heart beat and stay as long as it took to get you out because thats what real wheelers do. anyone else can lick sack! ...............do your thing and have fun doing it........ god bless ya!! :beer:

If people dont say thanks thats ok but your a better person and will have better karma for helping........i'm a firm beleaver that what comes around gose around! :awesomework:

Not cop candy. His feelers never get hurt.:rolleyes::haha:

Thought you were never gonna come back and TC was gonna fail because we were a bunch of asshats. :eeek:

I dont think I have ever used the term asshat but I also did not set a date. But my guess is sooner then later.

My feeling are not hurt on this, I just tryed to say something.

I dont think I have ever used the term asshat but I also did not set a date. But my guess is sooner then later.

My feeling are not hurt on this, I just tryed to say something.

So the epic "**** white trash" extravaganza night didn't mean you'd stay gone? Asking me to ban you repeatedly and me telling you no meant you'd be coming back? Who knew? :haha:

yes a few people gave him **** instantly about his design and the fact that it has square tube..... thats TC. a few people gave him **** and told him why they were giving him ****. he took it as people were jealous of his pile or something. but plenty of people tried to say why it was a bad design and how to fix it yet he focused on the negative. no sweat of my balls or anyone elses until you find him squished on the trail

Read the first 2 replies it started out bashing. c'mon Vinsil, when I talked to joe I used to tell him you were like the peace keeper guy, no problems trying to help every situation. But you would just drive by me? Lol Thats fine That says miles about your personality to then eh>? I wouldnt do that. But maybe thats what web wheeling does to ya?:corn:

Last edited:
So the epic "**** white trash" extravaganza night didn't mean you'd stay gone? Asking me to ban you repeatedly and me telling you no meant you'd be coming back? Who knew? :haha:

Where did you see me post? I just wanted to get some information.

Damn your reading comprehension still hasn't improved and apparently neither has your writing skills... Reading what you typed says you never made a date at which you would be coming back but you will probably come back sooner or later. Damnit boy think before you type. :haha:

No worries, we still cuddle with the best of them. :redneck:

Damn your reading comprehension still hasn't improved and apparently neither has your writing skills... Reading what you typed says you never made a date at which you would be coming back but you will probably come back sooner or later. Damnit boy think before you type. :haha:

No worries, we still cuddle with the best of them. :redneck:

Well just to let YOU KNOW! WHEN I WAS NOT QUOTING YOU, I REPLIED TO WHEN I THOUGHT "TC WAS GOING TO FAIL." APPARENTLY YOU HAVENT GOTTEN, I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK TO TIMbercrawler

Ahh now that you learned to produce a coherent sentence I'm tracking... TC will still be here long after you're gone, no worries there sweetheart. :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.