• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Monroe Adventure Park's August Event

mark

If anyone has "direct" contact with the Monroe Adventure Park's folks. I've heard they are planning on an Event "first couple weekend of August".... can you ask them to consider maybe the "last couple of weekends in August"?

Dirt Riot (were ever it is going to be located) is the first-weekend in August.
Best-in-the-West's August event is scheduled the Second weekend. Plus I will be out of town (shameless self satisfying).

So with those town events already competing for people's time maybe scheduling an event for the latter 1/2 of August would be better. Although I have heard that BITW is considering Monroe for its 2-hour endurance race, I can't remember what event that is.

:beer:

BITW 2hr endurance "I Think" is 2nd weekend of Sept. Dont qoute me on that!!
I believe your right, and I believe Beau was talking with the Monroe guys about it [for september]. However there is a Straddleline BITW event on the 2nd weekend of August. Sounds like WE Rock Goldendale is that same weekend, WE Rock "Dirt Riot" is (unless it changes) the 1st weekend.

Just would hate for poor planning and/or bad timing would equal to a poor turn out.

I believe your right, and I believe Beau was talking with the Monroe guys about it [for september]. However there is a Straddleline BITW event on the 2nd weekend of August. Sounds like WE Rock Goldendale is that same weekend, WE Rock "Dirt Riot" is (unless it changes) the 1st weekend.

Just would hate for poor planning and/or bad timing would equal to a poor turn out.

Our 2hr endurance race is sep 9th

WeRock has changed their schedule now and I will get with Beau and let ya know what we decide on any changes:awesomework:

Last edited:
Dirt Riot and BITW are compatible, but the "new" date for Goldendale is the same as BITW (I think they have had that Goldendale date for a while now).

From the Pirate thread it appears that that messes up some other people as well, but I know the Rich's need it to be a back-to-back thing for logistics on their part.

Doesn't matter to me much. I'll be out of town the weekend of the 11/12'th, so no mater what is on that date I'll be missing it. If you guys are in contact with the Monroe guys, might want to share the local schedules with them so everyone can plan accordingly and hopefully have maximum participation.

Fantasy Schedule for me:

Dirt Riot - 3/4
Goldendale - 11/12 (or July 28/29, let people have a weekend off :D)
BITW - 18/19
Monroe - 25/26

but the world doesn't (always) revolve around me :redneck:

go to the web site. it has info...event is this saturday,not at the same spot as last time..right down the road. on west side of 522(still in monroe)..supposed to be a big muddy festival of trucks..

WTF happened? I hate this state sometimes, god forbid we have some fun!:mad:
The words "Mud Bog" are even worse than "motorised recreation" in greenies eyes, which I think is only one step worce that "mountain bike" and "strip mine". Real shame as most organised Mug Bogs, even though they aren't my cup of tea, are in a more controlled environment and easier to "restore" than any trails or course or other motorised activity.

Here's hoping they can overcome ALL these obstacles.

Wow. Fawkers..... I couldn't go but I really wanted this to do well, this park is a killer idea....they took reiter I hope this park survives

word is they couldnt get permits for a few more weeks... i also heard people will still be out at this location playing today,just cant charge admission,and be an "organized event"!! so from what i heard open play day in the mud!!