• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

monster jam world finals, Vegas style!

watkins

me, wifey, and the 2 young ones went to vegas last w/e to the monster jam world finals. had a blast. went friday to the meet and greet and got a cagillion pics. several rockcrawler rigs there. sat was the racing and the free style finals. they didn't disappoint.

racing video shows why they block off the first 10 rows on the side and 20 on the ends(Max D vs. Captain's Curse).....

th_racefinal.jpg

some vid's....

th_turtleover.jpg

th_travispsnitrocircus.jpg

th_travispsnitrocircus.jpg

th_damationover.jpg

th_diggerover.jpg

th_muttover.jpg

winna winna, chicken dinna.....

th_airforceair.jpg

th_airforcecyclones.jpg

encore after the show.....

th_maxDencore.jpg

it was either blown or wrecked, nothing left together.

we just gave the kids digital cameras and said have fun. you can here
them get on to us for messing up their video ;D ;D ;D

wade

Man I bet you guys all had a heck of a time !!! I bet the kids ( and dad ) were all jacked up on the Mt Dew ! :woot:

Very Cool family vacation dood !

:woot: iv sat in the three of them trucks :woot:
id hate to pay the captain curse bill :****:

i would love to see the finals in person

Thats fawking awesome, The MaxD back flips kicks ass. If I am off work next year I am going. Damn I love me some Monster Trucks. :woot:

:eek: That backflip is fawkin INSANE, holy **** those things are badass... Geebus whats a truck like that weigh ? That was cool as **** ! :woot: :woot:

P said:
Man I bet you guys all had a heck of a time !!! I bet the kids ( and dad ) were all jacked up on the Mt Dew ! :woot:

Very Cool family vacation dood !

running around like spider monkeys, mang.

P said:
:eek: That backflip is fawkin INSANE, holy **** those things are badass... Geebus whats a truck like that weigh ? That was cool as **** ! :woot: :woot:

approx. 10,000 lbs. according to the programs.

CheapJ7 said:
BADASS wado!
how bout an invite next time ninja!

damn, two kids was enough to keep up with! :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: next time grasshoppa!

wade

HOLY FREAKIN CRAP MAN.....that makes me want to get in my daily driver ......
AND CUT DOUGHNUTS in it ,TILL IT BLOWS UP ,RUNS OUT OF GAS,or,SMACKS INTO SOMETHING!...... :****:

Tom Meents comes from mud boggin background. :****: Just goes to show you they are all fawking crazy, and JR is next. :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

WOW! They were fully getting it there! Makes our little civic center look pitiful!

J. J.