• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Small world moments...

grcthird said:
Hagans motorhouse broke down about 3 miles from the shop a couple weeks ago, does that count?

To that I'll add 4 miles from my house, and with a CAT engine, and I'm a CAT mechanic.. Higher powers at work here, that Ol'Boy needs any break he can get.

earlier this summer I was down in PCB, me and Jacksonwolf on here were drinking with the old ladies at Tootsies and this dude walked up and noticed our shirts ( I was wearing a Madram11 and I think Jackson had on a Pruitt's offroad) and we all got to talking about Hardline and Easyline and all that , turned out to be ole Ben Fowler.. cool dude never met him before thumb.gif

Picture that spawned this thread.
9b832492d645c501dbbb335bf49a4108.jpg

I actively look for Hardliners everywhere I travel. Met some really cool guys the last couple years. Now it has me nervous that I will bump into people and not recognize them...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smbroady82 said:
earlier this summer I was down in PCB, me and Jacksonwolf on here were drinking with the old ladies at Tootsies and this dude walked up and noticed our shirts ( I was wearing a Madram11 and I think Jackson had on a Pruitt's offroad) and we all got to talking about Hardline and Easyline and all that , turned out to be ole Ben Fowler.. cool dude never met him before thumb.gif

Been Fowler is a good kid ! Man he used to have the most gorgeous short wide square body too... He has pulled some fine ass over the years as well laughing1 :flipoff1:

race_jeep said:
Ben, what happened to the fine ass, all I see you with are dudes these days? :wtflol:

Last I talked with him, he was pulling night shift at Wesley's pushing buttons.

ADMINISTRATOR

When I was stationed in Germany, we went to Heidelberg to a Cuban bar of all places. At the time I had a camcorder and my buddy thought we should video everything we did that night, and interview everybody we talked to. He ends up interviewing this chick and she says she's doing a semester in Heidelberg, and is from Knoxville. In the video it's even funnier than it sounds:

Travis- Where are you from?
Chick- Knoxville, Tennessee.
[Camera pans over to drunk me on the other side of the bar]
Travis- MIKE, THIS CHICK IS FROM KNOXVILLE!
[Drunk me perks up, gives a "whaddafuck hangonaminit", grabs beer and stumbles over]

Turns out we went to middle school together, knew a lot of the same friends, SHOULD have met her before, just never did. Small world!

Re: Re: Small world moments...

This makes me want to find that thread that had all your old random hookup stories, that **** was the best.
5BrothersFabrication said:
When I was stationed in Germany, we went to Heidelberg to a Cuban bar of all places. At the time I had a camcorder and my buddy thought we should video everything we did that night, and interview everybody we talked to. He ends up interviewing this chick and she says she's doing a semester in Heidelberg, and is from Knoxville. In the video it's even funnier than it sounds:

Travis- Where are you from?
Chick- Knoxville, Tennessee.
[Camera pans over to drunk me on the other side of the bar]
Travis- MIKE, THIS CHICK IS FROM KNOXVILLE!
[Drunk me perks up, gives a "whaddafuck hangonaminit", grabs beer and stumbles over]

Turns out we went to middle school together, knew a lot of the same friends, SHOULD have met her before, just never did. Small world!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Small world moments...

onepieceatatime said:
This makes me want to find that thread that had all your old random hookup stories, that **** was the best.
Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Please don't. I don't want Lori to think I used to be a whore. :rolf:

smbroady82 said:

Damn. Guess I should have opened this thread before now. I was a regular in Tootsie's this summer lol. Good to meet ya'll guys!

smbroady82 said:

I had one of them moments with the same guy on a river bank in Walker County.