• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Monsterjam in Atlanta

John Galbreath Jr. said:
I has rather have a 30 minute or hour delay in "Live" coverage so allow for the producers to pick the cameras better. It is hard to do on the fly live. Speed does not have the capital of ESPN.

Signa - phi

I do have to say that watching one of the shows in person at the arena is 1,000,000,000,000x cooler than TV. Even a small arena is better than TV. I've been to 3 shows in my life and all of them were in arenas so small that they wouldn't even put dirt on the ground. But it was still bad to the bone.

J. J.

patooyee said:
I do have to say that watching one of the shows in person at the arena is 1,000,000,000,000x cooler than TV. Even a small arena is better than TV. I've been to 3 shows in my life and all of them were in arenas so small that they wouldn't even put dirt on the ground. But it was still bad to the bone.

J. J.

I agree with seeing it in person is better, but apparently you have not been to the BJCC and been rolled out on a gurney due to carbon monoxide asphyxiation. :puke: Sucks is an understatement. The track is so short that the M.C. just yells out their names and times their runs by counting 1 Mississippi, 2 Mississippi, 3... laughing1

DAMN RIGHT, MONSTER TRUCK SHOWS at the Ga. DOME KICK ASS FO SHO , they get CRAZY in there :****:

but the TV footage of the event SUCKED ASS , STUPID CIELING CAM WAS LAME ,

And they should get some announcers that actually KNOW what a MONSTER TRUCK IS all about :flipoff1:

I found a site that told me a good bit... http://www.monstertruck.terramail.pl/budujemy.html

106comp-a.jpg

JD%204955%20axle%20002.jpg

Going price for a used john deere set of ZF axles are 10,000.00 :wtflol: