• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Moral Decay in America!

Oh fawk here we go......you know i've thought long and hard about this subject and i actually think you are absolutely right, here's why. Due to their initial fawesomeness Toyotas trick you into keeping all the driveline and building it up to the max gradually sinking a ton of money and time into them. but still eventually if you push it far enough, you just gotta get tons and a V8. With a Heep hell it all sucks ass right from the get-go so you quickly trash everything but the body and build it right from the start.

And ............. it's against the Laws of the Universe, not just our Constitution for a queer to drive a JEEP..... :eek: You can't even say jeep with a lisp.

Elliott said:
That's going to far there buddy, of all the **** that's been said in this thread and you have the balls to throw that out there, you should go crawl up in a cave away from society and be by yourself for a while so you can think things thru a little better. No one and I mean no one could have a legitimate argument about jeeps and Toyotas, everyone know Jeeps rule. booyang

YOU WATCH YOUR MOUTH MISTER!!!! :flipoff1:

I'll forgive you this time.

pinkjeep.jpg~320x480

Regardless of right or wrong, the supreme courts ruling will negatively influence the future of our nation. There's so much debate centered around everyone's individual perspectives of this particular issue but so many seem to be missing the bigger picture which is how this will influence future movements and decisions that are made in America. A huge door has been opened, and this opening will only contribute to the continued downfall and moral decay of our society.

History has shown that the decline every great civilization in the world passed through a series of ten stages.

The first stage moves from bondage to spiritual faith. The second from spiritual faith to great courage. The third stage moves from great courage to liberty. The fourth stage moves from liberty to abundance. The fifth stage moves from abundance to selfishness. The sixth stage moves from selfishness to complacency. The seventh stage moves from complacency to apathy. The eighth stage moves from apathy to moral decay. The ninth stage moves from moral decay to dependence. And the tenth and last stage moves from dependence to bondage.

Re: Re: Moral Decay in America!

tallnate said:
Regardless of right or wrong, the supreme courts ruling will negatively influence the future of our nation. There's so much debate centered around everyone's individual perspectives of this particular issue but so many seem to be missing the bigger picture which is how this will influence future movements and decisions that are made in America. A huge door has been opened, and this opening will only contribute to the continued downfall and moral decay of our society.

History has shown that the decline every great civilization in the world passed through a series of ten stages.

The first stage moves from bondage to spiritual faith. The second from spiritual faith to great courage. The third stage moves from great courage to liberty. The fourth stage moves from liberty to abundance. The fifth stage moves from abundance to selfishness. The sixth stage moves from selfishness to complacency. The seventh stage moves from complacency to apathy. The eighth stage moves from apathy to moral decay. The ninth stage moves from moral decay to dependence. And the tenth and last stage moves from dependence to bondage.
Best post in here.

tallnate said:

You know, you're right. To me, what you described with the 10 stages is exactly like Isreal in the Old Testament (Exodus-Kings). It seems as though they repeated that cycle over and over through out history. I know I'm mouthy, short tempered, and a complete jerk at times, but I don't hate homosexuals, blacks or anyone. The guys on here that have mentioned prayer and being a real Christian, in the since of doing what Christians are supposed to do and love, well, they're right. However, we can't sit idle any longer. Christians have had a horrible voting record and let's face it, a lot of us keep quiet for the sake of being part of the popular crowd, when in fact we should stand up and defend God. The day has come that it's time to start saying the truth, even if that means offending people. People can call me a hypocrite if they want, yeah I fired into a few guys on this thread, but I don't care.

COMPLETLY OFF SUBJECT!!!

BPINAZ I just read your signature and I went to new mexico one time and asked for sweet tea in a restaurant and the server looked at me like I was retarded and asked me what that was... I tried to explain it to her and at the end she just turned the menu over and showed me the 14 different types if tea they have and after looking at all of them I just looked up at here and said " coke please."

Back to the subject at hand.

AW10,

Yep, they got every flavor except sweet tea. I joined HL for build tips because the rock bouncers are freaking crazy awesome. I'm originally from Jacksonville, FL.

Okay, back on topic.

tallnate said:

That's what I've been trying to say all along, but I'm a dumbass. drool

tallnate said:

Well said....... :woot:

Neal3000 said:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Gay-Jeep-Club-of-America/142954012385845
http://roygbiv.jezebel.com/these-are-the-top-10-gay-and-lesbian-cars-1569142181
Wow, Wrangler is number 3!
Strange, i don't see any Yota's on this list, and there doesn't seem to be any such thing as the gay toyota club of America either...... :gay:

They drive yotas, but it's a liberal cock suckery Prius anal sex wagon. ****in Priuses. This is the last fag mobile that decided to pullout in front of my ef-too-fiddy

0e8b53ac836a3eaa946f0903af936f28_zpstjvbq0mg.jpg

Re:

I hope everyone realizes that moral decay is also an opinion, relative, and subjective.

The Amish believe participating in recreational activities is moral decay...

I'm thinking that one day the Muslims and Christians might find common ground in gay hatred...maybe?

I think being a homo is punishable by death in most Muslim countries,

tallnate said:

I could not agree more! WELL SAID...and very true.

Re:

TBItoy said:
I hope everyone realizes that moral decay is also an opinion, relative, and subjective.

The Amish believe participating in recreational activities is moral decay...

I'm thinking that one day the Muslims and Christians might find common ground in gay hatred...maybe?

I think being a homo is punishable by death in most Muslim countries,

I do agree and understand that "moral decay" is a broad term, with many different topics, factors and opinions involved. However morals are related to what is right or prudent based on a lesson or information from an experience. Regardless of the logical slippery slope the social construction view of marriage creates, reality reveals that marriage is a fixed, natural institution, incapable of being redefined. As a rule, as a group, and by nature, a man and woman in a long-term committed relationship bring forth the next generation. Society is built upon this unique institution. Therefore, when we look at the union of a man and woman and the critical role it plays in society, we call this marriage. We did not create marriage or define it, but rather give a name to something that already exists.

So the truth is, it is not culture that constructs marriages or the families that marriages begin. Rather, it is the other way around: marriage and family construct culture. As the building blocks of civilization, families are logically prior to society as the parts are prior to the whole. Bricks aren't the result of the building because the building is made up of bricks. You must have the first before you can get the second.

Our society has attempted to redefine the cultural meaning of marriage, but whatever additions they included will not be marriage, indeed they cannot be marriage, for marriage is a natural institution uncreated by man. In the same way, paper and plastic can be eaten, but that does not make them food. People may observe and celebrate this wonderful institution; however, they have no right to redefine it the way they did.

Latest posts