• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

More info...

dirtygoat

I was also asked about the routing for the return line when installing a cooler and reservoir...

On the orbital the port marked with a T is return to tank(low pressure)... Come off the "T" port with your low pressure hose to the cooler, then to the res and back to the steering pump...

I'll try and get some pics posted...

I was also asked about the redneck reservoir... Use a radiator hose and clamp it to the top of the pump... Use a filler neck that has been cut off of a junkyard pump and clamp it to the top of the hose... I know guys that have been running this for years and never had an issue...

etended20resevoir.jpg

So, I noticed that Statewideforklift has signed up on the board and looked at the tech thread...

FYI, Donnie paid $50 for his orbital and steering shaft... K2blazen picked up an orbital, shaft, ram and some other parts from them for $150... Just posting this info up so everybody knows what they are charging before heading down there...

There's a guy that works there that owns a Jeep and runs a system like this... Can't remember his name, but he has been helpful to everyone I've sent his way...

They also have a lot of propane stuff for you guys running propane... That's where I picked up the forklift tank hose fitting... They can also get rebuild kits for the Impco stuff...

Last edited by a moderator: