• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

More racing this weekend?

opps

anyone want to guess?

phone150.jpg

Nice pic :redneck: It flexed ourt real nice as it went ass over tea kettle. Of all the times for me not to have a camera :booo: It was funny listening to the crowd when rick and Jay were running. lots of comments on how quiet they were :redneck:

and Rick please keep your hat on when the suns out :haha:

Rick just thought it was time for a blue light special in the yardsale section!!:haha:

Dont even ask him about his fancy new mudflap setup!:redneck:

Thanks Rick, had a blast running against you all weekend!!:cool:

Rick just thought it was time for a blue light special in the yardsale section!!:haha:

Dont even ask him about his fancy new mudflap setup!:redneck:

Thanks Rick, had a blast running against you all weekend!!:cool:

but he bent it all up on sat night :booo:

Thats why I said not to ask him about it!!:booo:

Looks like its the other secksy setup he use last year for summer convention!:cheer:

Yeah I bent up my brand new mudflap bracket. The thing was barely over 24 hours old.:mad:

I did the same thing to mine on the Little Rattlesnake the day after I made 'em up!:mad: Forgot they were on (never had them.....ever!), and hooked a tree after making a 3 point turn around and thru 2 trees....

Yeah I bent up my brand new mudflap bracket. The thing was barely over 24 hours old.:mad:
Hey, I had just finished painting my rig when I tossed it at that place.

So, for future referance DO NOT do anything new or "fresh" before going to that venue :redneck:

Hey, I had just finished painting my rig when I tossed it at that place.

So, for future referance DO NOT do anything new or "fresh" before going to that venue :redneck:

I put new fresh gas in it for the event....:eek:

Ok I put in ten fresh gallons:cheer:

Latest posts