• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

More racing this weekend?

anyone want to guess?

phone150.jpg

Found some good action shots on the web.:awesomework:
http://mules.smugmug.com/Other/Mud-Daubers-Jeep-Race-July/13064423_zLNWX#946511398_kh2dZ

did anyone see the transmission that blew up? This is what happens when you rev the engine and then slam it into gear. Granted this was during the Drag Racing portion of the races, but the driver was really lucky. I was standing about 700 feet away and pieces fell at my feet. Check out the hole in the tin roof.
Driver was checked out and sent to the hospital for stitches and a broken pinky toe. Someone was looking out for him for sure!

Last edited:
Thanks for the jalapenos !! Made a good burger great! I always knew you were good for turning up the heat some!:redneck:

oh, that's not nice!

on another note, I was impressed that Stephanie drove the buggy. It was also really nice that her family drove down to watch!

Maybe not nice, but the video does not lie!!:cool:

Even JC got a couple dingys for his driving, how old is he?:awesomework:

Yeah I think the inlaws had a good time. They're always fun people to be around.:cheer:
Jace (my nephew) is 3 and won a second and a third place IIRC. I guess he hasn't stopped telling everyone about it yet.:D
Oh and 2500 RPM is all I need to put a beating on some people.:haha::fawkdancesmiley:

Oh and 2500 RPM is all I need to put a beating on some people.:haha::fawkdancesmiley:

SWEEEEEET!!!! You should find some of those people and bring em to a race, maybe then you could feel like a rock star!!:cheer:

Latest posts