• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

more reiter trail mapping

boxboy

can I be your friend...
Any one interested in meeting Saturday morning to perform some more trail mapping?

9:00am Sept 24, 2011

This weekend is shot for me.

But we found 4 people is perfect and we were able to whip thru stuff and figure it could all be finished up in one day.

I can next sunday.

Might be a little wet, but we can see what we can do

I am ready when ever anyone else wants to

LRZ your trail sucks :fawkdancesmiley::haha: But we got the stationing done on it

Anyone want to guess how long that trail is. I will give ya a hint. It is 5 pages long. :corn: 30' turn, 30 ft turn. OMG I thought we were never going to finnish

LRZ your trail sucks :fawkdancesmiley::haha: But we got the stationing done on it

Anyone want to guess how long that trail is. I will give ya a hint. It is 5 pages long. :corn: 30' turn, 30 ft turn. OMG I thought we were never going to finnish

That was the one trail I didn't want to do :fawkdancesmiley:

ha ha ha---suckers :D

Hi All:

Thanks Charlie & Scott for getting that trail stationed! :awesomework:

Sorry I couldn't make it - went on a "last day of summer" trail run up at Walker Valley. :D

Regards,

Alan

Zuk88 had a bit to do with that as well.:redneck:

Sorry I couldn't make it today. Things are winding down to where I should be able to have a free weekend in October.

Hi All:

Thanks Charlie & Scott for getting that trail stationed! :awesomework:

Sorry I couldn't make it - went on a "last day of summer" trail run up at Walker Valley. :D

Regards,

Alan

Not a problem I wish I could go play but I need to rebuild my rear 3d before I get to play

Zuk88 had a bit to do with that as well.:redneck:

Sorry I couldn't make it today. Things are winding down to where I should be able to have a free weekend in October.

Ya well screw him to then. It equals out to a corner every 28 ft. By the time you get there the place might look a little differant

Last edited:

Latest posts