• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

More snow run pictures

Freeride

Spent the Saturday up at Iron Mountain again and got into a bunch of snow. Another great run with no breakage or real problems.

The group airing down. No problems with 5 psi in the 40's on a 9" wheel.
Picture004.jpg
[/IMG]

Here Will found that he had no 4WD, only 2 hi. Presumably something wrong inside the case with the shift forks. He was able to lock it in and it worked fine for the rest of the day. :cool:
Picture007-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Heading up, making tracks.
Picture008-2.jpg
[/IMG]

Picture012.jpg
[/IMG]

Picture017.jpg
[/IMG]

Picture034.jpg
[/IMG]

31" tires in 40" tire tracks!
Picture037-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Time to park the stocker
Picture041.jpg
[/IMG]

Picture048.jpg
[/IMG]

Getting deeper
Picture049.jpg
[/IMG]

Picture055.jpg
[/IMG]

Stocker way down in the valley.
Picture057.jpg
[/IMG]

Josh in the ditch
Picture070.jpg

And driving out
Picture072.jpg
[/IMG]

Picture077.jpg
[/IMG]

Picture078.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
blackcj7 said:
looks like you guys had a good time...Wheres it at??

Iron goat I believe-- Turn off at the old highway 2 (a few miles above skykomish) and take the second turn to the left and head up....

Whaz uuuupp!!!!

Hey John, the old TJ is looking good. :cool: Like night and day from the day you picked it up from me. How long has it been? 4 years?

Snow runs aren't exactly my fore-tay, but well still need to meet up and wheel together. Even though I've had Suzuki and Toyota stuff lately.....I still understand "the Jeep thing". :redneck:

Mark

ToyBug said:
Hey John, the old TJ is looking good. :cool: Like night and day from the day you picked it up from me. How long has it been? 4 years?

Snow runs aren't exactly my fore-tay, but well still need to meet up and wheel together. Even though I've had Suzuki and Toyota stuff lately.....I still understand "the Jeep thing". :redneck:

Mark

Is that the one you had when we first met mark?

Your gonna have to come along so i dont get lost big boy:cheer:

crash said:
Iron goat I believe-- Turn off at the old highway 2 (a few miles above skykomish) and take the second turn to the left and head up....

crash said:
Is that the one you had when we first met mark?

Yep. That's the one I wanted you do an exo on. :rolleyes:

Been there, done that. Now I know......:rb:

:D

John has done that rig justice. And snow wheeling pics are just cool.

ToyBug said:
Yep. That's the one I wanted you do an exo on. :rolleyes:

Been there, done that. Now I know......:rb:

:D

John has done that rig justice. And snow wheeling pics are just cool.

I remember that discussion too :D (I duno why but when it comes to fab talk I never seem to forget that crap).

And spenser---you can try to follow :D

And Jason---nice pics and making me chomp at the bit to get back into the deep white stuff. Also did any of you guys tow up there?

ToyBug said:

Mark

Hi Mark!

Yah, 4 years I think! I had a great start when I got it from you, and have done a lot, and still have more to do!

Your buggy is going to be sweet! Let me know when you're ready to hit the trails and I'll try to keep up!

John

crash said:
And Jason---nice pics and making me chomp at the bit to get back into the deep white stuff. Also did any of you guys tow up there?

Who's Jason? :flipoff:

The snow was AWESOME! We're going again next Saturday if you want to join up. None of us towed.

skrause said:
You guys went around a closed gate huh? :stirpot:

YES. Don't be a drama llama and try to "stir the pot" just to start ****. If you want to call me out - do so.

I really have no convictions about going around that particular gate. We were 10 miles from the nearest road in 3' of snow leaving ZERO negative impact on the environment.

Freeride said:
Who's Jason? :flipoff:

The snow was AWESOME! We're going again next Saturday if you want to join up. None of us towed.

TOOO many directions my brain going in :D

Of course I have to work next saturday or I would love to join you guys....

skrause said:
You guys went around a closed gate huh? :stirpot:

Before you speak I suggest you get the facts--- Rangers have no problem doing so when there is snow on the ground---Typically you cannot see the gates/you go over them..