• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Morris Mtn: ROCK RALLYE, August 1st

really the course wont be that bad IF its raining... there are wo spots ths we will eliminate easily and everything else is down hill... there are really no HARD spots, its meant to be tough, but not impossible...

draggbody said:
really the course wont be that bad IF its raining... there are wo spots ths we will eliminate easily and everything else is down hill... there are really no HARD spots, its meant to be tough, but not impossible...

Down hill in the mud at Morris Mountain is a trick in it's self. :popcorn: :spin: :driving: Should be interesting just the same. :****: :dblthumb:

Matt O. said:
Jimmy is the course the same for all classes? Just wondering about how it will be marked.
yellow markers are mod classes, white markers are stock... stock shares portions of the course... look back a few pages and i typed out the entire mod course...
Budget YJ said:
Will there be any pre running the course on Friday?

What are the times for tech?
Will there be any tech on sat morn if pre register online?
friday prerunning is encouraged... drivers meeting is at 8 am... things will be rolling soon after and there will be alot going on, i would suggest you get there around 7am and find me... friday would be best to ensure you get your inspection so you can start on time...

DANG IT MAN........with all this RAIN.........you gonna have any EXTRA room in the schoolbus camper ??

I can bring a tent..........BUT DAMN........ :eek: :eek:

WE DONT HAVE TO HAVE WINDOW NETS .............DO WE ??

I will find you as soon as I get there Sat am Jimmy. I already have all the requirements so it should be easy

zukiscott said:
DANG IT MAN........with all this RAIN.........you gonna have any EXTRA room in the schoolbus camper ??

I can bring a tent..........BUT DAMN........ :eek: :eek:

WE DONT HAVE TO HAVE WINDOW NETS .............DO WE ??
nets not required...

I GOT MY MORRIS MOUNTAIN SURVIVAL PACKAGE INSTALLED. :woot: :woot: :woot:

notsure090.jpg

NO **** MAN..........all them BIG WATER HOLES that are EVERYFUCKINWHERE at MM are gonna SUCK AT HIGH SPEEDS. :****:

............DAMMIT..........

The weather is looking good for tonight & tommorrow,20% chance tonight-partly cloudy tommorrow-40% chance/scattered. :woot:
I work about 20 miles south of MM & its sunny & hot as hell here.Should dry up the trails some,which will be perfect. thumb.gif

s10me said:
does anybody know if Jimmy hit the jump yet? Bob when are you heading out

Gonna pull a candy ass and stay at home tonight. I will leave early in the morning and try to be there by 8:30 or so

It was a BLAST! Great course and very organized race! Thanks again to the staff for letting me run before my class so I could get home in case my wife went into labor. All is good here, but Jen did have a nervous hour today when she thought it was time.

We ran really good, the course was challenging but very doable. The "county road" on the backside was smokin fast! We ran the first lap at 26 minutes and within a mile of the finish on lap #2 temp went to 260 in like 2 minutes. Ran 180 all day, we stopped and found that my light wires got caught in the pulley and they unplugged the fan wires as they are both connected. So fan stopped running and it got hot and one of the rad hoses came loose. We lost all our fluid and wasted about 20 minutes getting it fixed at the top of V-Notch. Thanks to two guys that let us borrow some water. We took the cap off and it shot 10ft into the woods and water shot like a gyser for 15 seconds. So second lap was 45 minutes, which cost us big time. Final results are not in, but I know we didn't win. Our total time was 1hr 10 min. Avg speed on the GPS was 13.5 and the max was 55.2. Looking fwd to running this one again!!!

My constructive criticism is that our class was supposed to run first (after pro and there was none there), but they changed it up and we ran last. Also I would just start everybody in a couple minute intervals, instead of waiting so long between classes. Overall it was run very well. Thanks Jimmy and Morris Mtn family!