• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Most frustrating trail / obstacle

Forbanger said:
The Reckoning at Jellico is going to the top of this list fast for me after this weekend! :****:
x2 hell I couldn't even get back up the entrance as you seen. But I'm gonna air down a lot in a couple weeks and show you how to break a Rockwell shaft or two booyang

Re:

Riot hill at AOP has my number. I can't seem to get up it. Beginning to hate that trail.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Re:

Little Jagger at Harlan has claimed more parts on my Jeep than I care to count. It's a short doable climb but it gets me every damn time.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

When it's wet, Rattlerock is not an enjoyable trail. I despise it actually. Stairstep at Windrock can be frustrating as my wheelbase is the exact same as the distance between the lower and middle ledges.
Same holds true for 3 Way at The Flats. There is 1 single, stupid, idiotic rock that I cannot get past after I swapped in a D60 front. When I had a 44 I could walk it. I have had to winch that 1 foot section 3 times in a row.
Copperhead at GMP is insane slick when wet. I made it last year but beat the piss outta my truck to do it.

rugger99 said:
Rat Hole @ River Rock

We have been working to bust it open again, Its doable at the moment as long as you stay on the rocks - but I imagine once we work all the sand and silt out of it, its going to be bottomless. There has been a TON of water go down in it and the bottom end of the entrance is in a swamp...so needless to say, it might be harder than it ever was at some point soon.

There is one little section of trail at AOP, I dont know what its called -- but it just has my number. I cannot ever get up the "main" line and I have to go around the ledge every. single. time. laughing1

It's not even an obstacle I dont think! It just custom built by Earth to **** over my exact wheelbase and track width. I dont even try anymore, I take the turn wide and just take the easy line now :woot:

Cable hill. That hill has cost me more money and headache than any hill I can think of. I have hit it at least 6 times and broke every single time.

There is a trail at AOP going up the main trail it's on the left just before area 51, trail is maybe 150' long total. I can do 140' of it no problem but the last 10' get me every time and I have to winch.

also water fall at hale mtn. I've hit it once and made it but it was luck. I got a lucky bounce. It doesn't look that bad either.

Your Turn. Never been up and out the top.
Never made it into Lions Den. Stupid Iroks.
Too skeered of breaking in the middle of Rattlerock.
Viper at HPO had my number, but I can't say that I despise it.

Windrock: Rattle rock and Rail Trail.
Chocco: Boatramp
GMP: ANY trail after it has rained. Walking on flat ground is down right dangerous after a rain.

haustow said:
GMP: ANY trail after it has rained. Walking on flat ground is down right dangerous after a rain.

I had to walk down Razorback in the pouring rain after breaking a hydraulic fitting,

We ended up basically having to sit down and slide on our ass from rock to rock, walking/standing was impossible.