• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Most frustrating trail / obstacle

Boatramp. And its not even close. Bought a set of reds just for that bitch, since then: Boatramp 3 Rattler 0. It even tossed me on my side last time. :flipgotcha: boatramp I hate your ass.

44BRAND said:
Boatramp. And its not even close. Bought a set of reds just for that bitch, since then: Boatramp 3 Rattler 0. It even tossed me on my side last time. :flipgotcha: boatramp I hate your ass.

It hates me as well... Almost crawled it in a Lexus with non sticky old schools MT/Rs... since then, I have hit it twice with reds and haven't made it 10 feet :****:

muddinmetal said:
It hates me as well... Almost crawled it in a Lexus with non sticky old schools MT/Rs... since then, I have hit it twice with reds and haven't made it 10 feet :****:

I want to hit it in a crawler geared toyota on 31" BFG A/T.

I think it might just work out. :stir:

I've never seen boatramp other than videos, does anyone have a good picture of how steep it is? In the videos it doesn't look terrible, but we all know how that works.

muddinmetal said:
Siping for the win!

We used to climb some stupid **** down at **** creek in my stock 4Runner on 31 ATs w/ 4.7 tcase. Of course that place had moab-like traction with water running down everything. Youtube "shitcreek waterfall" to see some sweet flip-phone video of burkey, clint, and a few others climbing waterfalls back in 07-08. I don't think any videos of me ever got uploaded to Youtube back then.

jeeptj99 said:
I've never seen boatramp other than videos, does anyone have a good picture of how steep it is? In the videos it doesn't look terrible, but we all know how that works.

it's not terribly steep. You just have to have the perfect combo of weight distribution, wheel speed, tire pressure, etc.
Some tires/rigs will climb it wet no problem, others wont even start up it. The big lip at the bottom keeps most people from hitting it WFO.

Re: Re: Most frustrating trail / obstacle

TBItoy said:
We used to climb some stupid **** down at **** creek in my stock 4Runner on 31 ATs w/ 4.7 tcase. Of course that place had moab-like traction with water running down everything. Youtube "shitcreek waterfall" to see some sweet flip-phone video of burkey, clint, and a few others climbing waterfalls back in 07-08. I don't think any videos of me ever got uploaded to Youtube back then.

That's how all the trails at Ivy in West Virginia are. Place has stupid good traction. Gets even better when it's wet.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

TBItoy said:

it's not terribly steep. You just have to have the perfect combo of weight distribution, wheel speed, tire pressure, etc.
Some tires/rigs will climb it wet no problem, others wont even start up it. The big lip at the bottom keeps most people from hitting it WFO.

Not even going to lie, I want to try it in the cherokee so dang bad. I seriously doubt I've got anything for it. But I'd put on a good show trying to make it happen.

Not the best pictures, but its all that I have.

eqRkTT5l.jpg

DsTYXkol.jpg

c3e3dmZl.jpg

That's boat ramp for sure. The second picture is the ledge/rock after boat ramp that leads up the trail to the top of the hill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

617_Racing said:
That's boat ramp for sure. The second picture is the ledge/rock after boat ramp that leads up the trail to the top of the hill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The first and second pics are the same rock. You can see the tree laying down on the left side.

I figure just the boatramp obstacle is called "boatramp", the rest is the trail before and after boatramp laughing1 :dunno: