• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Motor Mashin 800s rear control arms

BUG-E J

Don't get #labroned
Well the people that are friends with my ol lady on facepage know she destroyed the rear driver upper and lower control arms. I know a hub and possibly a knuckle also, and its not a year old yet. Wont Work Customs has stepped up and agreed to build us some rear upper and lower control arms. Brad Brennan is letting us barrow his old stock arms to build some jigs off of. I looked at the highlifter and I'm scared the side load of slamming into something will make them weak where they are bent and you would still have stock uppers. Me and Haley were talkin and we decided that my ol lady would be going fast enough that ground clearance would not be as important as strength. If anybody on here is needing some upgraded rear upper and or lower control arms for an 800s post up or holler at wont work on here. They will be Mash Yer Motor Racing tested so they will be the strongest on the market. :woot:

This videos are from 2 different angles Friday when we got there. She actually broke Saturday night after the race when she went for redemption! If you gonna beat on an S you need some upgraded arms! :****:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOaBLG809vM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXtIaEwbFvw

Boat ramp killed my drivers side rear control arms and I'm in need of better ones also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

udapy7a6.jpg

Apparently thats a weak point because thats exactly what hers looks like. Toasted her upper too. :puke: Drove back to the trailer but damn sure crabwalkin.

Luckily I didn't kill the shock but everything else broke. It was hell unloadin it off the trailer

I seen a guy do the same thing to a 800 on Boatramp. It had Catvos A Arms front and rear and when it hit it ripped mounts and all off frame and bent the upper part of frame where upper a arms mount, trashed the frame. So it's a trade off just moving the weak point somewhere else that is more expensive to fix :dunno:

B.DRAKE said:
I seen a guy do the same thing to a 800 on Boatramp. It had Catvos A Arms front and rear and when it hit it ripped mounts and all off frame and bent the upper part of frame where upper a arms mount, trashed the frame. So it's a trade off just moving the weak point somewhere else that is more expensive to fix :dunno:
I'm gonna brace all the stuff on the back of hers after I get it apart. Aint touchin it till it gets a bath though.

blacksheep10 said:
When we had 800's we would girdle upper to lower bolts the frames come apart there. Also, we braced forward from there. I have no pictures and I"m sure there are 100 kits on the net to look at.
I had to weld washers around the bolt holes also on her first one. This ain't our first rodeo with her destroyin a gayzr. :dblthumb:

I bent lower and upper a-arm, broke axle, bearing carrier, hub, brake caliper, exploded bearing all on driverside rear. 2013 rzr-s

PixbyNick said:
Also how has that cage held up? Probably one of my favorite cages
It is doing VERY well. I told EOR we wanted it strong and safe. Its been rolled at least once every ride and really the roll on boatramp was the worst damage. Its got a little extra curve in the drivers side now but nothing I am worried about. We takin it back to get some matching doors after the Mash Yer Motor Bash at HPO!

BUG-E J said:
I had to weld washers around the bolt holes also on her first one. This ain't our first rodeo with her destroyin a gayzr. :dblthumb:
instead of just weld washers, I put a plate from upper to lower, it thickens the steel at the hole, and the holes can't tear apart from each other like we had happen catching trees with the rear tire at high speed.

Re: Re: Motor Mashin 800s rear control arms

udanezas.jpg
Haley sent me a pic today.... These should definitely hold up!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk