• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Mountain Bike Time

Boonie Buster

Stuck on a Curb
Just got me an '06 Iron Horse Warrior:cheer: I'll post pics later, but i'm ready to hit the trails and get dirty.......er:awesomework: My girlfriend is getting one in a smaller frame size in the next couple weeks. Then the fun will begin. So....anyone know of good places to ride? We are wanting to take a trip to Olympic national park and ride there, but i'm not sure of any good spots or maybe a guide book to trails. also, i remember a bike trails area near kenmore i think, near jeepmaulers old bike shop, but i can't remember where it is. anyone?

If yer looking for some freeride type stuff check out couth sea-tac by the airport

also check out www.ridemonkey.com there is a PNW section in there where people post up rides and such and im sure they dont mind if you tag along and get to know some areas

Also for the more cross country-ish riding there is the pilchuck tree farm up north.

If you want to kill youself check out exit 27 going up the pass hahahahaha thats crazy stuff though

they make some decent bikes at really good prices

i wish i could afford a better AM or DH but this will do until i get the hang of this FS thingy. it's a little different handling than a bmx bike:haha: plus i'm funding two bikes instead of one this time around, i'd rather spend less and get two so the GF can ride too than have one really nice bike for me and none for her.:awesomework:

actually i found it at gi joes. i didnt think they carried them there. I had only found them at performance bicycles in seattle and online before that.

I guess you didn't get the memo, it's just "Joe's" now, like the diner. I'll send it to you again so you have a copy. :awesomework:

I've got a Reign X1. I got to SST quite a bit. (The dog too) I'll probably see you there! :awesomework:

IMG_1158.jpg

i wish i could afford a better AM or DH but this will do until i get the hang of this FS thingy. it's a little different handling than a bmx bike:haha: plus i'm funding two bikes instead of one this time around, i'd rather spend less and get two so the GF can ride too than have one really nice bike for me and none for her.:awesomework:

GF riding, WHATEVER! Just kidding.

Do you still have my number Aaron? I am up near Japanese Gultch and St. Edwards (where you were refering to) is easy to get too, although all the "fun" stuff has been cut.

Sam's suggestion on SST is great since there is single track for the ladies, and jumps for the Gents.

GF riding, WHATEVER! Just kidding.

Do you still have my number Aaron? I am up near Japanese Gultch and St. Edwards (where you were refering to) is easy to get too, although all the "fun" stuff has been cut.

Sam's suggestion on SST is great since there is single track for the ladies, and jumps for the Gents.

Ya, i think I still have your nimber somewhere. I'd prolly be riding with the ladies right now:haha: i haven't ever really jumped a mountain bike so it might tak e a little getting used to:eeek: plus i'm not sure my bike is truely going to handle anything too big, especially without adjust the shocks:redneck: