• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Mountain Biking Thread

In the meantime, I'll share a pack of Tampons from Costco with yah. 27 is flowy, but huge!

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

i got a big squishy now with 9.5" of travel, so we need to go hit it up. Last time i was on a freaking trials bike with rim brakes:haha:

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

i got a big squishy now with 9.5" of travel, so we need to go hit it up. Last time i was on a freaking trials bike with rim brakes:haha:

Sam is promising quite the Kodak moment. Be there Ben! Bring your bike too, this place is a snowboard park of sorts. 30 second sessions.

:hi: if i can wake up that early,

I might bring both bikes... gonna head down to DH Zone tomorrow after work and pick up a set of wider bars for Liberace :awesomework:

The "liberace" :redneck:

Hey, you need someone to ride your spare bike? My bro's probably going to come on his XC bike (suck). He's a skinny guy like you who's good about not breaking stuff. :d1:

The "liberace" :redneck:

Hey, you need someone to ride your spare bike? My bro's probably going to come on his XC bike (suck). He's a skinny guy like you who's good about not breaking stuff. :d1:

Ya, he can ride the "big" bike :awesomework:

Heck I could bring a third bike! :haha: bring the whole family:redneck:

Ohhh... the gultch will be "real" fun after this much rain. :haha: Saint Ed's is not bad, but will be a bit of a mudfest here and there.

I wonder if he's man'n up and headed for 27?

ya, under the bridge is the place to be:awesomework:

27 is not his style...:eeek: not a jumps person....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :fawkdancesmiley: :haha:

So, your saying that pedaling through the boggy marsh of any given PNW trail is being chosen over the playground fun of the Colonnades?

n1645710230_11447_2203.jpg

n1645710230_11448_2456.jpg

n1645710230_11467_7433.jpg

:haha: