• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Mt. Bike Trails

well, gears make all the difference in the world, and you dont have a big gut and moobs like i do. :flipoff:

MarcW said:
well, gears make all the difference in the world, and you dont have a big gut and moobs like i do. :flipoff:
My gears suck! downhill gears, hahaha big gut and moobs hahaha:haha: :haha:

anyone wanna hit up exit 27 for some DH north shore action? havent been up there in a couple years. :D

I thought that was exit 38?

olllllllo, you don't want that. Its got some steeeeeeep shiat. Fun for the out a bounds rider.

Lots of places. South Seatac is fun. But really, fly yourself up to Whistler, rent a bike from them, experience the joy of gravity assist ALL DAY. I recommend A-line and Freight Train.

heep70 said:
I thought that was exit 38?

olllllllo, you don't want that. Its got some steeeeeeep shiat. Fun for the out a bounds rider.

both exit 38 and 27 have some cool stuff. i walked alot on my single speed up 27. slow goin up, real fast going down :flipoff:

MarcW said:
both exit 38 and 27 have some cool stuff. i walked alot on my single speed up 27. slow goin up, real fast going down :flipoff:

27 has some of the craziest sh!t around the seattle area acctually! Couple pf MTB shop owners build it and are the only ones who can ride it really, its insane!

thats ok, she would break her bike if she tried :flipoff: :haha: lets bring our motocross bikes with no motors sam :flipoff:

MarcW said:
thats ok, she would break her bike if she tried :flipoff: :haha: lets bring our motocross bikes with no motors sam :flipoff:

Hmm could be a bit stiff suspension wise......plus my MTB is a motocross bike without a motor hahahaha:flipoff:

War-Jeeper said:
Hmm could be a bit stiff suspension wise......plus my MTB is a motocross bike without a motor hahahaha:flipoff:

mines more of a hardtail chopper :flipoff: im going urban riding next week sometime, anyone more than sam wanna come>?:D