• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Mud Drags at Straddleline

Comet

Just a reminder that in 3 weeks we will be doing it again. But it will be even better the next time around have had a lot of very good input. We all had a blast in fact I had the best time i have ever had at any event. I will be hosting lots more Tuff Truck events in the Future. My wife loves Mud Bogs so we will have lots of those to.
The one thing I don't liken is how much it cost to run for both days and camping and admission. My club is going to meet Tomorrow and we are going to look at improving this to make it better for all of you. After all the Drivers are the Show.
I will post the changes soon.
For more info go to www.mudslingers4x4.com
Sincerly Steve Russell
253 537 3755

EDIT: Steve, I apologize for this. I merged your two threads before I realized they should not have been and now I can't "unmerge" So I copied your original post and re-started this for you. Now of course it looks like I started this thread. If you want to copy/paste your note and start a new one, I will delete this one.
Sorry-Comet Events Mod.

No kidding Poop Rod I thought you was saying you hosted it... Yeah the Dogpound will be out in fource again doing Tech so don't forget your Helmets and Fire Extinguisher.... Hey Comet you comeing out for this event? Stop by the Tech tent and say Hey...

Yeah it's me..... Been a Long time missed you at the Olympia Rally Comet. Seeings how you are the one that introduced me to PNW4WDA

I thought it was you. You are the only person I know in Bucoda! I was out of town this year during the rally. Been very busy at work, travelling, lots of OT, blah, blah...Glad to see you are here though! I'm sure we'll hook up some time soon.
Mark