• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Mudfest in Ethel?

Just curious if anyone else is out here at Mudfest.... Were hangin out at the Camo Burban if anyone wants to say hi...

I know the DogPoundOffRoad Guys are out there...They I beleave are helping out...:awesomework:

other then that.. Iam not sure...

Not a fan of the MUD anymore....:redneck: spite my name...:haha:

Ethel again- Aug 14th

Well, Dogpound decided to hold another Mud Bog on Aug 14th out here at Happ's in Ethel... Were just starting to do 2nd rounds out here n the bogs aren't bad, pretty decent and some decent rigs, too.:D

i do believe i was the only 4 cylinder in the big pit and the toyota buggy made it with a time of 7 minutes..i held it to the floor and turned the wheel..:fawkdancesmiley:

Dogpound Offroad Club is putting on another mudbog August 14th. Same place. :awesomework:

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDZ6J_78SjA&feature=player_profilepage:fawkdancesmiley:[/YT]this was my buddys attempt at the pit in my buggy,..

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDZ6J_78SjA&feature=player_profilepage:fawkdancesmiley:[/YT]this was my buddys attempt at the pit in my buggy,..

What was up with ur fuel delivery? It looked like it didnt wanta stay running unless you were pumping the **** out of it?

What was up with ur fuel delivery? It looked like it didnt wanta stay running unless you were pumping the **** out of it?

yep that was me, and was some foam in the first fuel filter so i was choking for fuel to the weber..problem solved with a new filter element..:fawkdancesmiley: ready for anytrail anytime anywhere

Ethel pics to share

I got tons of pics... Not sure who all was up there but am glad to let ya'll use any of em that are yours.. I have an email addy for "the guy in the Fiat" LMAO - cannot remember your name but the email wouldn't go through, so PLEASE holler at me!!!:awesomework:

whores king, were you pulling your buggy with a suburban? i think i passed you around ft lewis and was wondering what was going on last weekend. nice buggy by the way :awesomework:.