• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Mudfest mudbog at mudding on the farm

aprobert1981

Same as last year. I'll hold one the same day as Mudfest. 9:30am parking open 10am field opens. runs till everyone leaves or it gets dark. $20 per rig to play free to watch. If you go to mudfest and then want to come out to my place you can play for free. Just show me your ticket from there.

Saturday March 5th.

Any questions let me know. Post up if you coming so I have a clue if I should even do it.

Thanks,
Aaron

this is funny..you got it out for the mudfest group huh? where is junction city...not close to me im sure.

this is funny..you got it out for the mudfest group huh? where is junction city...not close to me im sure.

Doesnt sound like he/she has it out for them... Just giving people a chance to go play somewhere else where there's not a 1000 toof less :redneck:hicks playing bump to pass....

Hell, If I lived near where a popular event was going on and it was crowded every year.. I would see about having a alternative for others to play also... If you got the land, why not use it? Hell a 1 time play date cant get you in to much trouble....:haha:

I don't have it out for them. They are on a whole other level. I just have a small play area that I open up to a couple 4x4 clubs and forums. I was asked last year to have one the same day by people that didn't want to pay so much money for mudfest. I'm doing it again since I was asked again. Also I'm a guy. :D

Is this the oregon mud feast you are talking about..and is junction city in oregon?....i like watching mud necks

No this is not mudfest. Mine is the same day as Mudfest. I was ask to hold it for people that couldn't get tickets to mudfest or didn't want to pay $40 per person to play there. I'm about 1 hour south of mudfest in Junction City. Come out and watch or play its a good time. I have holes and mud for stock to trucks on 63" tractor tires. Some other stuff to play on also.

My place is $20 per rig to play, free to watch. PM me if you want directions.

No this is not mudfest. Mine is the same day as Mudfest. I was ask to hold it for people that couldn't get tickets to mudfest or didn't want to pay $40 per person to play there. I'm about 1 hour south of mudfest in Junction City. Come out and watch or play its a good time. I have holes and mud for stock to trucks on 63" tractor tires. Some other stuff to play on also.

My place is $20 per rig to play, free to watch. PM me if you want directions.

dude..i know this aint mudfest..but i dont even know where mudfest is..so is junction city in oregon..?i know they hold a yearly event somewhere in oregon.not sure if im right .just asking..if it was close id check em both out..i usually get board fast so if there was some other place .close by with more action..id go.im in ravensdale washington.

had a good turn out. about 20 rigs and about 50 people. I'll try and get some photos up later. Lots of mud only a few breaks. Good day and nice weather.