• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Murfreesboro TN, DUI Checkpoint Video

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Murfreesboro TN, DUI Checkpoint Video

InDaShop said:
I came from Kansas which was one plate as well. My point is Texas is going the opposite direction of most states and the Feds, by relaxing regulations not making things harder.

Yep, Texas knows wtf's up. Although, I was pretty proud of ole 'Bama when they recently passed the bill that makes any and all federal firearms regulations to be void in the state of Alabama....and they passed the "legal to homebrew" deal too. Bama isn't completely out of the game, but I don't think we are on par with TX just yet.

Sent from my not-so-dumb phone...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Murfreesboro TN, DUI Checkpoint Video

TacomaJD said:
Yep, Texas knows wtf's up. Although, I was pretty proud of ole 'Bama when they recently passed the bill that makes any and all federal firearms regulations to be void in the state of Alabama....and they passed the "legal to homebrew" deal too. Bama isn't completely out of the game, but I don't think we are on par with TX just yet.

Bama has WAAAAAAY fewer Mexicans.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Murfreesboro TN, DUI Checkpoint Video

patooyee said:
Bama has WAAAAAAY fewer Mexicans.

****, you ever been to Fort Payne? Lol

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Murfreesboro TN, DUI Checkpoint Video

InDaShop said:
And on Sept 1, we go to a single license plate state, so not running a front is no longer Probably Cause for a stop.

Ha, when I lived out there, I got pulled over for that, bama plate on the rear only. Then got a speeding ticket going the same speed as everybody else, had to pay it, no driving school for out of state folks. :gtfo:

If u ger a ticket out of state just over pay by like 10 bucks. When they send u a refund don't cash it. That way they can never close the "case". So they never report it to ur home state.

screamn56 said:
If u ger a ticket out of state just over pay by like 10 bucks. When they send u a refund don't cash it. That way they can never close the "case". So they never report it to ur home state.

That could be a great idea especially for someone that travels as much as I do. Is there documented cases or law on this? Or is it urban myth and a loophole possibility?

Was told it by couple of my buddy's that are ohio state police. Worked for the wife and neighbor who got nailed in oh. Think its a loophole. Our refund check is hanging on our refrigerator.

Re: Re: Murfreesboro TN, DUI Checkpoint Video

I just wish all cops were like the Super Troopers....

YOU BOYS LIKE MEXICOOOOOOOOO????!!!!!

Re: Re: Murfreesboro TN, DUI Checkpoint Video

TacomaJD said:
I just wish all cops were like the Super Troopers....

YOU BOYS LIKE MEXICOOOOOOOOO????!!!!!

speaking of super troopers.....
wth is a snozzberry lol

Re: Re: Re: Re: Murfreesboro TN, DUI Checkpoint Video

Joc said:
speaking of super troopers.....
wth is a snozzberry lol

All I know is that the snozzberries taste like snozzberries.... *insert window lick*

TacomaJD said:
All I know is that the snozzberries taste like snozzberries.... *insert window lick*

thats what i learned from the movie. and, i need a liter of cola

Joc said:
thats what i learned from the movie. and, i need a liter of cola
oh come on meow, that movie was badass! it is chocked fun of hilarity!

dang forgot about the meow part. Ill have to dig it out and watch it again now.....thanks alot JD :flipoff1:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Murfreesboro TN, DUI Checkpoint Video

InDaShop said:
oh come on meow, that movie was badass! it is chocked fun of hilarity!

Most definitely one of my top 5 all time favorite movies, I still watch it regularly. Too bad Broken Lizard and all the actors from Super Troopers never successfully produced another movie that even came close to touching it's epicness. Beerfest was funny, but just lacked the overall fullness of humor that Super Troopers had. There's probably more "one liners" from Super Troopers than any other movie I've ever seen...and I can just about quote every one of them.

Do I look like a cat to you boy? Am I drinking milk from a saucer?.....WELL DO YOU SEE ME EATING MICE?!?! .......do you see me jumping around all nibbly bibbly, from tree to tree?

God, such a swell movie.

I have been driving to work in Rutherford county for almost 30 years and never had a problem. I have been chased down by officers from a distance and at a high rate of speed on 4 separate occasions in the last year or so with 3 being in Sumner county and one in Wilson. They never pull me over but get on my bumper and follow me for a mile or so. The Sumner county deputy had to be doing at least 100mph catching up with me.

Folks living in TN havent had to many issues.....

But company I work for is out of OH, just south of Dayton.
The little town cops are so bad- left my ex's GF house at about 1am, headed back to hotel.
He followed so close I couldnt see his head lights, go into office next day..... All black guys in plant said when they work 3rds they all get pulled over leaving work & getting dinner.

I ask office folks- yea thats about right; the cops are dicks.

So my resolution is to grab dinner & eat at hotel.

My daily driver is a 85-4runner with mild lift & tires.... not a speed demon or getto ride- go figure.

crawlin85cj said:
That could be a great idea especially for someone that travels as much as I do. Is there documented cases or law on this? Or is it urban myth and a loophole possibility?

I've done this on my last three tickets, 1 in TN, 1 in MS, 1 in AL..... no report on my license. no points, hadn't showed up on insurance. I will continue to do this as long as it works.

Dwalk said:
I've done this on my last three tickets, 1 in TN, 1 in MS, 1 in AL..... no report on my license. no points, hadn't showed up on insurance. I will continue to do this as long as it works.

good to know, if i was to get one out of state it would be those states. Will definitely try it IF i get one.