• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

My 1st Flop! w/ Pics

Pics never do justice, & I was completly hammered........ :beer: ......just kiddin that was early afternoon on the 4th before we got into the festivities of bbqN roman candle wars and drinkN.

It was a tight right turn and I could have hugged the tree and shredded my soft top or take it a lil wide climb up the burm and point the tires down pivoting the tree but It didn't work out so well. It was wierd there was no warning or teeter totter just up and over. The jeep was tired and wanted to lay down ha ha ha. It looks like the trail just comes down from a straight angle but the tight right turn going down screwed me. Oh well I'm sure it won't be the last time.=)

Well i'm Glad you had fun and no real injury's....this will be a forth to remember now....hahaha! :awesomework: you will never forget this years forth because of it.....you poped your flop cherry!:redneck::beer:.....nice work Niki!!:cheer:

it happens to the best of us after a while....... just shows your wheelin Nike. :awesomework:

The objective is keep it on the tires though so lets not try goin to the lid next huh kid? :haha:

glad your havin fun....... you always brighten up a trail.

New Pic UPDATE =)

So I took the Jeep out for the first time since the flop this Sunday to conquer the spot (lost the antenna) but didnt flop!!!

013-1.jpg

So I took the Jeep out for the first time since the flop this Sunday to conquer the spot (lost the antenna) but didnt flop!!!

013-1.jpg

:redneck:Your chest muscle are looking bigger.....been working out?:redneck:
What do ya bench?

Oh yeah....congrats on beating that the flop spot.:awesomework:

Hey guy's look I sware I just saw 1 maybe 2 of thoes "Jeep Things" that run wild in washington

Dam good looking one's may I add.:beer:

Congrats on the 1st flop w/out injury.:awesomework:

Just think soon youll be rollen over like it was 2nd nature:redneck:

Latest posts