• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

My 2 rigs atm

ManiacMagoo said:
WRONG :flipoff: . I built new motor plates off the front to spin the motor around and put it less than 2mm off the revo shaft. One of the spacers is less then 2mm from the spur gear but it works :redneck: . I'm waiting for my new super rooster to get here so I can see if I'm going to use my GD600 or not. If I do it will stick the motor perfectly centered in between the front links and allow me to drop the tranny alittle more. It is a very tight fit inside that pig. I tried everything I could to keep from hacking the chassis.
I like it, new ideas are always good to help these thing evolve.:cool:

TwistedCreation gave me the idea for flipping the motor around like that but he used fancy carbon fiber and I redneck fabbed it with aluminum and the stock motor plate :redneck: . I don't know how long this thing will stay together if I can't get it tuned right then the axles go back to my SW2 and I get it up and running for comps.

I went and checked out Twisted's carbon, sweet.

I would build the SW2, if I can't find another set of TXT axles, my tuber might be a doner for a SW2 super. :D

I know my SW2 works thats why it is my desk ornament atm. I just wanted to try this out for that guy. Its not to bad but very limiting without major hacking.

Well today I set out to try and break a titanium stub axle in my tlt :redneck:. Needless to say the axles held together even with all the binding and **** I threw at them :wtf:. Well to bad the pede tranny didn't :rolleyes:. Stripped a nice flat spot in the idler gear. At first it was just a weird clicking noise on steep inclines and I thought it was a pinion or ring gear the way it sounded. Then after a nice long 10' roll down a hill it landed lid up and all I heard was that sweet zing of a free spinning motor :haha:. Oh well it was a first gen pede tranny anyways. So I stole my new pede tranny out of my super and it's crawling again :redneck:. Took me 3 hours just to switch trannies because I kept looking at my SW2 chassis but I couldn't bring my self to let the Jefferson die since it is so damn stable even with its lower belly clearance. :flipoff: