dove tailed super duty body
2400mah 6 cell battery pack
hi tech 645 servo

2.2 pics:

101_0441.jpg

101_0439.jpg

101_0438.jpg

101_0437.jpg

Still need to lower rearend after making custom rear brackets for my shocks to eliminate torque twist.

Test chassis maxx:
Vertical smile chassis
emaxx tranny locked in first gear soon to get a new custon mottor mount
locked wide maxx axles
hi tech 645 servo
14" wb
13" width knuckle to knuckle
maxx shocks with 60wt shock oil still getting tuned
55t lathe motor
LST tires
H1 hummer body
revo drive shafts
custom links

maxx pics:

101_0492.jpg

101_0493.jpg

101_0494.jpg

101_0495.jpg

101_0496.jpg

101_0497.jpg

101_0498.jpg

101_0499.jpg

Hope you like them lol.

How is that smiley chassis working so far?

the rigs look good, I just about built a Maxx based rig but I purchased the "Ron crawler" instead. I couldn't beat the price @ $600 for a Boyer. :D

Yeah I keep looking at that ram tuber he has but I'm having Casey at Twisted Toys build me a nitro savage. The rig works good I just need to spend sometime tuning the shocks. Also need to make a new motor plate so I can lower my cog since it is kind of high atm. Might end up put my other links in the rear to make it 16"wb if I can't adjust it right. If all else fails I will go back to my SW2 maxx with a 16" wb. Waiting on my new super rooster to get here from that super sale lol.

Yeah it is pretty nice with its bling. I think right now it is a toss up between the Jefferson, RBX, and SW2 besides the Oregon guys top secret chassis's. When I bought my Jefferson the instructions told you what you needed to set it up which maybe was $20 in parts for shocks links and such but it was supper easy and crawled great from the get go. I haven't ran a 2.2 SW2 yet because my skid is 3" wide on mine. I was going to build 3 SW2 2.2's for my wife and kids but the way I keep breaking axle housings I decided to just start building them maxx axled rigs for the strength.

I am working on a fix for the TLT axle housing breakage problem. You won't loose any clearance and it will be stupid easy to install. If it works out there will be a wright up.

SOme guy on the RCCRAWLER BBS sent me a mountaneer cab :D

So Its a prodject for this summer :redneck:

WRONG :flipoff: . I built new motor plates off the front to spin the motor around and put it less than 2mm off the revo shaft. One of the spacers is less then 2mm from the spur gear but it works :redneck: . I'm waiting for my new super rooster to get here so I can see if I'm going to use my GD600 or not. If I do it will stick the motor perfectly centered in between the front links and allow me to drop the tranny alittle more. It is a very tight fit inside that pig. I tried everything I could to keep from hacking the chassis.