• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

My 321 Build

caglezxj said:
JR Hall is taking the rig to Clanton Muffler in the morning to get my exhaust done. Jr has helped me get parts and take parts several times during this build. Thanks man for the help. If the exhaust is done by the time I get off work then I am taking it to EOR also.

Not a problam man, We are goin to rebuild mine next wednesday night right before we leave for summertown thursday... :****: :dblthumb: :wtflol:

Cya in the morning.

where did you get the disc brake brackets for that straight axle sterling i havent been able to find any, and what kind of rotors and calipers do you run with that

So very little sleep but it was worth it. Got the main exhaust done yesterday by Clanton Muffler. Awesome job on the bends. Finished there and headed to EOR. 10 miles from the exit to EOR trailer tire blew...... So ended up getting to Jimmy's about 7:00 he went ahead and got the coil-over springs on and setup. So now the buggy is setting on it's own weight and is mobile. I have to get some bolts for the Diff's and put fluid in them. Test Drive tomorrow afternoon.... Maybe ride somewhere this coming weekend.

jojo said:
where did you get the disc brake brackets for that straight axle sterling i havent been able to find any, and what kind of rotors and calipers do you run with that

I sell them. 50.00 plus shipping

I got my exhaust done by Clanton Muffler. Awesome job. Also here is the pictures of the ride height. 69" to the top of the cage and 21" to the bottom of the skid.

normal_100_3711.JPG

normal_100_3710.JPG

normal_100_3723.JPG

normal_100_3722.JPG

I may have missed it but what headers did you use? Got any pics of how they dump on both sides?

J. J.

They are Advance Adapters Block Huggers. Just a center dump 4 into 1 . The outlet of the header is 2.5" . I will try to get more tomorrow. I got a lot to do this week. I drove it down the road and can't wait till I can get on it.

I like it...Got to finish welding it up tomorrow. Started and noticed that my starter bolt is in the way. But it might be one of those I have to take the flange loose and drop the muffler to remove the starter.

caglezxj said:
I got my exhaust done by Clanton Muffler. Awesome job. Also here is the pictures of the ride height. 69" to the top of the cage and 21" to the bottom of the skid.

normal_100_3711.JPG

That exhaust looks great. Brian ran mine back and tied it in just like that and flows great. Can't wait to hear it fire up. flashemifyougotem

Latest posts