• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

My 321 Build

caglezxj

As everyone knows I sold my rig. While I was at EOR having the opti-spark replaced on it a few months back he had the Beta 321 with axles under it. I was really liking the lines on the buggy and even thought of just buying a kit and building my own. My rig sold on a spur of the moment and I wanted back on the trails quick. I called Jimmy at EOR the day mine sold which was Memorial Day and asked if he still had the beta 321 for sale. Not to many people like to talk business after work, and especially on a holiday that is what makes EOR stand out to me.
So this is what the buggy has now. 321 Chassis , Bilstein Coilovers, Dana 60 front with ARB , Sterling 10.25 rear with spidertrax knuckles , LS1 with Voodoo Cam currently being built, TH400 with kevlar bands rated for 1,000 hp. Jimmy is throwing in a front sway bar, drive flanges and an Aluminum Radiator to help a brother out.

So my parts list is still huge . I picked up some 42" Iroks on 17" Allied Monster Aluminum Wheels. I plan on getting all the big items first, and even got the wife spending some of her money towards it so we can get it done . :****:

l_8736a6244f084085a27109ed168d7996.png

The next big items will be the longfield rear axles and atlas 3 Speed transfer case.

Those wheels are sweet bro ! Cant wait to see it come together man ! Nice buy. I really like that rear axle/ steer stuff very cool ! thumb.gif

caglezxj said:
The next big items will be the longfield rear axles and atlas 3 Speed transfer case.

Did you mean Atlas 4-speed or Stak 3-speed?

Go with the Atlas! Trust me!!!!!! :****:

I told Josh I was excited for him to get the buggy and see it get wheeled.
I know he will do it right ...and look almost as good as me sitting in it.

If anyone was wondering i really did not have it advertised or actively trying to sell. I really wanted to put it together for myself, but I have to many people in cue to devote time to my personal rig, at least in the foreseable future.

EOR MFG said:
I told Josh I was excited for him to get the buggy and see it get wheeled.
I know he will do it right ...and look almost as good as me sitting in it.

If anyone was wondering i really did not have it advertised or actively trying to sell. I really wanted to put it together for myself, but I have to many people in cue to devote time to my personal rig, at least in the foreseable future.

It was one of those see it and ask deals. Very glad it worked out the way it did.

bc said:
Nice start. I believe your jeep is already for sale on pbb. I thought I recognized it from the pics of your backhalf thread.

I saw that myself - impregnated wife :puke:

HOLY CRAP..........321.................MAN.....YOU FIDDINA UPGRADE LIKE A MO FO..........SHEEEEOT....

BACK END STEER..............SHINEY RIMS..........AND THAT CHASSIS.............SUMBITCH.......

WHEN YOU GET IT,....CAN I COME OVER AND JUST SIT .....AND STARE AT IT & STUFF...?

anyway.........just KEEP us posted............PICS PICS PICS..................

AND TRY NOT TO STAY ..........GONE...........FROM RIDIN SO LONG THIS TIME... :eek: :eek: :eek:

UPDATES DAMMIT !

OH YEA what color is it gonna be man?

This is gonna be the COOLEST build thread in the history of the earth............... :****:

caglezxj said:
maybe silver tube and burned orange side panels. Then again maybe some hooptee flip flop paint would be pimpin ....

silver tube and burnt orange is awesome. i really like the rust color like on the old twisted customs buggy back in the day

yeah, but wife is kinda thinking black or maybe a dark gray for the chassis. We will see I got plenty of time for all that stuff. However whatever I do it will stand out. EOR gave me an estimated time on having the buggy together by sunday minus the motor. I asked him to check with his sheet metal guy and see if he can go ahead and enclose the cab area , floor boards, etc while it's up there. I am not getting in a rush on this and plan to have a lot of detail in this buggy.