• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

My 4 Seat Buggy

The front four link is done, I had to order some more tabs for the rear then I'm going to get started on it. I also bought some new coilovers, they should be here next week. .

Finishing up on the rear four link this week. Started mounting the shocks also.

20140414_103718_zpsf85f97e9.jpg

Buggy looks sweet! Just curious on your 4 link. I'm trying to stay away from trussing my axles. What kind of numbers do you have on hour links. How long are they.

87_bigbadzuk said:
Buggy looks sweet! Just curious on your 4 link. I'm trying to stay away from trussing my axles. What kind of numbers do you have on hour links. How long are they.
That's the way most if not all Jimmys4x4 buggies are built.

The length will be different for most rigs. You want to keep your top bars as close to 70% the length as the bottom as you can.

20140605_165430_zpsed7fcb47.jpg

The Rear shocks are mounted, I also notched all the tube for the floor. Im going to start on the interior soon.

It ended up being 130. Its a little longer than I wanted but It will be alright. I think I might just run a little larger tire than I originally planned.

The powder coat company finished the color sample for my buggy. It is lollipop blue translucent over silver vein.

20140610_145547_zps8001dbda.jpg

The orange was just a thought. Then I stopped by a powder coat shop down the street from my fire station and had them shoot a sample for me, needless to say its not going to be orange.