• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

My 4 Seat Buggy

FM5332FF

I bought a chassis from a fabricator here in Florida that lost interest in his project. He was building it so it would fit Two adults and have a bench in the rear. So far for parts Its getting a 5.3 LM7 TH400 with mated NP205, Rockwells, 16" Big Shocks Coilovers, and 1 1/4 Heims all the way around. When I finish getting it all together its getting taken apart and Powdercoated Candy Green. I plan on starting on it in a week or two. I just want to gather a couple more parts. When I finish g I was bord earlier though and decided to design The Front Hood cage on Bend Tech. so here are the pics. Let me know what you think.

20120302_110016.jpg

CTBuggy.jpg

DSCF4023.jpg

Buggy3.jpg

Buggy1.jpg

Buggy2.jpg

Buggy4.jpg

I finished the chassis on bendtech, Its not 100 percent the same as my chassis but it is close. It will allow me to see what I want to add and where before I acutally bend anything. Im still waiting on some stuff from santa wearing brown and I will be ready to start putting it together.

BuggyROof.jpg

Buggy7.jpg

Buggy6.jpg

Buggy5.jpg

It has been on the back burner for a little while but I plan on getting more done when I get home from vacation. I have everything to finish it. I just need a fuel cell and the rear bench seat. In the next couple of weeks I will post some pictures.

You could ditch the back seat and have the first bouncer that can haul its own beer cooler :dblthumb:

I do like that it appears to be a little more roomy than a lot of the rigs.

sweet, My goal is to have mine done by thanksgiving next year. It might be done well before then but I don't know. Im just doing a little at a time.

Sounds great i will have chassis with motor, trans and case seats all together when i pick it up in June but the all the other nickeel and dine **** starts. :driving: ???