• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

My bachelor party

Bones

That Guy
No flashemifyougotem pics, sorry to disappoint :gay:

Small group of 8 or 9 of us started drinking at around 5 (myself had a few and a bloody mary over lunch/Iowa game) and headed to a local steak place for some grub.

Hit titty bar number 1 (only 3 in town), but this one is special. As in a non juice bar, $5 cover and some of the worst talent next to Wesly's :flipoff1: Girl were all over us like white on rice, then again I think there were only 3 others in the place. At least none of the dancers were preggers like in one of my travels to the SE. So a friend buys me a dance. Young chick with tits that resembles socks with loose change in em. Did the ol head stand in the crotch/puss/ass in the face move. Starfish right in my face, what to do what to do....spit on it knowing we are leaving soon. I was kicked out of this place 18 years ago for something similar so I refrained and simply gave it a spirited blow into the crushed spider. She peers around and grins. ::)

Leave this place, it's still really early. Head to an Irish bar where it's 2 fer 1 for the end of some football and more dranks.

It's getting late and we have 2 juice bars open till 4am I think?? We hit the closest/largest one called The Lumberyard. Place is pretty packed on the main level so we head to the less packed lower level. I think there are a half dozen stages there to use when it's packed. I think we were on stage two of the rotation. After a short time there, I can see stage one and what's coming up next. I swear I know this chick.....she looks down our direction and yep it's Brandy.

3-4 years ago my friend Josh and I head to my hometown for a high school football game. On our way back home we stop in a college town bar n grill. It's dead, I meet this chick, find out she's a realtor and not the worst looking woman I have ever met. So we talk, set up a date for later in the week. I ride my motorcycle up to see her (about an hour). Take her to dinner and out for a ride only to find out real estate is more or less her cover or hopeful career path....she's a peeler to pay the bills and support 3 trophies. Well I have already summed it up she is not worth a 2nd date before this comment. She got a boob job paid for by a client ::) and sent me pics way back when (unsure if I posted them here, but I no longer have em).

Anyway she gets to our stage and me and 2 other friends all have our $$ out and she comes over to talk/dance. Starts with my friends and he quickly tells me he saw her guts before I ever did. laughing1 She is on her 2nd boob job and they were nice, but her lower unit was well used/haggard. So what do 2 of your best childhood friends do since it's your bachelor party? Buy you a lap dance from this chick they are calling my ex girlfriend. She wanted it to go another song, but I wasn't paying for it, she said she'd rub me off...meh no thanks. This is still early mind you. No later than midnight. I don't think we ever saw the rotation end after 3.5 hours of random chicks we ended with a rockin Asian (aka sticky rice) :dblthumb:

That is all. Way too much typing for no tits, sorry.

Shirt my friend made me

Back
a3aru4an.jpg

Front
du7y6ype.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

laughing1 laughing1 laughing1 laughing1 laughing1 I feel like I'm reading one of my buddy's posts on Facebook :****: Nothin like shenanigans involving flashemifyougotem and :drinkers:

Congrats man, and fawking epic shirt! molaugh

blacksheep10 said:
man when you text me that shirt this weekend, I was wishing I wasn't at flat nasty and that I was in IOWA. I'm going to miss the ceremony, its our 5th anniversary that exact day, and we're not going to Iowa :-\ We'll have to party some time soon
Free beer, wine, dinner at a kick ass winery with 3 peeler bars within a few miles. How can that NOT be inviting ya fag :flipoff1:

I'm still wiggling to get out of my Vegas trip next week (I think I can get out of it), but no matter I already cancelled my Des Moines flight.

InDaShop said:
I'm still wiggling to get out of my Vegas trip next week (I think I can get out of it), but no matter I already cancelled my Des Moines flight.
Well that was a huge cawk tease right thar! :flipoff1:

Latest posts