• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired My first real bike pics added

H

HotRodpayton

Decided I wanted a cheap something to ride till I get the house built. Bought me a RMZ 250 dirt bike with lots of accessories. Man I love it. It's gotta enough to skin yo butt quick too. I'll post some pics later. Fun and cheap hobby for now. :driving:

Re: My first real bike

You get your Jeep sold ?

Yea man, dirty bikes are fun as **** ! Ask my left knee ! laughing1

Trust me my wife reminds me constantly how dangerous it is. It scares her cuz it's loud as crap. But man it is fun. Yeah P, I sold it last week. It went over seas to Guam. :****:

WTF.... seriously to Guam ? You get verified money up front for it ? laughing1

Yeah American Cash money in my hand when he personally came and picked it up. He is an American that lives there. Hellichopper mechanic.

I can only remember one time in my life when I was on a dirt bike without injury - they do hurt booyang

PICS man PICS !

I still want a Baja'd out looking street legal XR or XL650 ... . big round baja lights and oversized gas tank, long legged suspension for go fast antic's drool

Gawd Id get alot of ticket's with a bike like that ! laughing1

I'll post pics late this week. Put it in the Suzuki shop to get vavles adjusted. I really don't plan on gettin scun up on it, but it is certain to happen sooner or later. :dunno: I will jump "robinson springs hill" just give me a little practice time :****:

HotRodpayton said:
Yeah American Cash money in my hand when he personally came and picked it up. He is an American that lives there. Hellichopper mechanic.

Lucky, I recieved a ****IN PHONY money order from some low life piece of **** (sorry, damn Turets again) from some duche bag foreign country thinking I would send him my Bronco without varifying his funds. What an absolute moron. I went directly to the bank President and he started laughing at how bad it was, numbers were ran over a year prior, printed all crooked, and signed by only one of the two people required. Turn his bloody ass in to the authorities. Can you say " bye bye bloody tea drinkin asswipe". I apologize deeply for the rant... :puke:

CHASMAN9 said:
Lucky, I recieved a ****IN PHONY money order from some low life piece of **** (sorry, damn Turets again) from some duche bag foreign country thinking I would send him my Bronco without varifying his funds. What an absolute moron. I went directly to the bank President and he started laughing at how bad it was, numbers were ran over a year prior, printed all crooked, and signed by only one of the two people required. Turn his bloody ass in to the authorities. Can you say " bye bye bloody tea drinkin asswipe". I apologize deeply for the rant... :puke:

That is when you should go into scam the scammer mode. Tell him the bank is going to charge you to negioate it. He needs to send $100 in US Currency in an envelope and the deal will be done, you are ready to load it on a truck for transport.

Already got the itch to spend it on another rig, Just not a good time. Sucks about the Bronco deal. I agree with John.

Yah, I hope Jaque' Le Pewe' is gettin his check cashed by Bubba Brule' in preeson' right about now. :flipgotcha: Foreigners :afro:

Pics this thang will scat
mc002.jpg

mc004.jpg

mc001.jpg

mc003.jpg