• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

My ford, my ford, my ford..........

take a pick of the pump on the motor, even if its the ve pump you can still make a huge diferance over stock on the cheap.

293.jpg

Helll, the AFC hasn't been tampered with since its O.H., you could get some ponies out of her yet with just a few cheap/free mods...:cool:

well, for starters the star wheel is under arrow number 1.. spin it towards the front to allow more fuel. Unscrew the 4 bolts for the cover in arrow 2 and slide the plate towards the front of the truck. OR take it out and put a grinder to it to change the profile. Allowing more fuel at a given RPM/boost. Which is pretty simple. TST's website has profiles for you to copy on most common designs. You will also want to figure out what the wastegate is set at on the turbo, or what turbo is even on there.

Attachments

• 293.jpg
    293.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
Yeah, how big is the deck? Id like for my samurai to just drive on so I could tow a camp trailer. Whats the interior look like? This has hydralic brakes right?

Yeah, how big is the deck? Id like for my samurai to just drive on so I could tow a camp trailer. Whats the interior look like? This has hydralic brakes right?

Deck is a little under 12 feet, interior is pretty simple/barebones, I'll get some pictures. Yes it has juice brakes, I replaced all the rear brake components after I bought it, previous owner put new front brakes on it.

I found a good deal on a COE freightshaker, that's going to be stretched and turned into a toter that fits my needs a little better.