• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

My goat named Tim

Laynpipe

This is my goat I named him Tim Cameron cause he is a climbing SOB
b0189a2a.jpg

Cute. My brother had a goat in college. He was the life of every party.

J. J.

Laynpipe said:
But could he climb anything like Tim cameron

Yes. And he had less than 1 horsepower, so it just goes to prove that you don't need 700 to get up everything. Sometimes all you need is just a big wrinkly set of goat balls that hang down real low. :)

IMG_0548.jpg

He would have fist-butting fights with people where you would put your fist on his head and he would push against you to see who could push the other around. He also drank beer. (And ate the solo cups it was in.) He would also climb up his barn onto the roof and just chill there, watching everyone. Him and the dog would chase each other for hours at a time and he looked after the cat like it was his baby. He would come when called (most of the time) and do some tricks like stand up on command. He was a cool goat. When my brother graduated he sold him to a trader who studded him. So his life got even better after that.

J. J.

I was at the lake last weekend and someone put about 20 goats on one of the islands....a bet that was a fun boatride

This is good reading. :****: I had 2 little Grand Goats a while back.They were damn good hill climbers.They got to messing with the neighborhood Dog Racers :driving: and fooled around and got their asses handed to them. It was a sad day for Hook Dirt Climbers