My new covers finally arrived last week

4xjunkie

Got my new covers for my YJ project. :cool:

DSCI0434.jpg

DSCI0433.jpg

DSCI0432.jpg

4xjunkie said:
What do you mean?

The company know as Rockcrusher is no longer in business..They had a name change. Same killer stuff, Just a new name. They make king pin 60 stuff now, as well as all their other goodies they produced before.

My set of 60 covers showed up last week also. You cant beat the price, as I can buy 5 of the rockcrusher covers for the price of 2 Dynatrac covers I bought 2 years ago. For 58 each you cannot go wrong.:cool:

Bunk said:
The company know as Rockcrusher is no longer in business..They had a name change. Same killer stuff, Just a new name. They make king pin 60 stuff now, as well as all their other goodies they produced before.

Well yes and no.

Rockcrusher-Mfg is now Solid Axle http://www.solidaxle.com/tek9.asp?pg=pressrelease1

But Rockcrusher Diffs is a different company www.rockcrusherdiffs.com and is part of Mad4WD.com

I talked to one of the guys at Solid, he used to be part owner Mad4wd, so I got little info about what has been going on a little bit.

Part of the reason for the name change, is to distance themself from Mad4wd, the other part is both companys were using the name, and Mad4wd regestered it as a trademark

84Toyota4x4 said:
Those look pretty, haha.

~T.J.

Yeah they look good, but these are nice heavy, they feel really beefy.
We will see what they look like once I get them painted.:cheer:

BTW has anybody seen the new ARB diff covers??

4xjunkie said:
Well yes and no.

Rockcrusher-Mfg is now Solid Axle http://www.solidaxle.com/tek9.asp?pg=pressrelease1

But Rockcrusher Diffs is a different company www.rockcrusherdiffs.com and is part of Mad4WD.com

I talked to one of the guys at Solid, he used to be part owner Mad4wd, so I got little info about what has been going on a little bit.

Part of the reason for the name change, is to distance themself from Mad4wd, the other part is both companys were using the name, and Mad4wd regestered it as a trademark

OOPS, i guess i didnt research enuf. Really, Im just glad rich isnt rockcrusher any more..It made me want to get a new front cover.