• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

My new trailer - Ultimate big boy toy box?

Avanteone said:
Believe it or not, my jeep doesn't leak. Seriously. I back it out when we get there, I didn't smell anything the entire trip.

J

I saw on PNWjeep you had issue's with your truck onthe way there. Guess that sucked, but looks like you guys got it fixed.

JOOP said:
I saw on PNWjeep you had issue's with your truck onthe way there. Guess that sucked, but looks like you guys got it fixed.

Throttle linkage snapped outside of North Bend. 20 mins. on the side of the road had it welded up and worked until we got home. I found out now there's an open recall on it so I'll get all new parts installed for free :)

J

Avanteone said:
Throttle linkage snapped outside of North Bend. 20 mins. on the side of the road had it welded up and worked until we got home. I found out now there's an open recall on it so I'll get all new parts installed for free :)

J

Well that worked out nicely :cool:

Avanteone said:

J

Lead foot :flipoff:

What did you pay for it? I work at a trailer place in lacey and would like to know.Olympic trailer and truck has three stores and lots of inventory.

Brian H said:
What did you pay for it? I work at a trailer place in lacey and would like to know.Olympic trailer and truck has three stores and lots of inventory.

I paid $15,900. But remember this was a new '04 still sitting on their lot and was heavily discounted. I paid what they paid for it after they wrote off the shipping charges. I know one guy at least had tried to price out a similar trailer and it was closer to $25K now. I have no idea why this one sat on the lot for so long with no interest.

J

nice trailer. a buddys dad had one for haulin his quads around. btw did that toy jeep come withi it as a prize?:cheer: j/k... not really.. :laugh: