• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

My new trailer - Ultimate big boy toy box?

Avanteone

Well, I FINALLY found the trailer that would suit all of my needs. Picked it up today and it is SAWEEEEETTT!!!!
Jeep fits PERFECTLY. Tows awesome. Can't wait to go camping. It's 24' long, has full toilet/shower, stove top, microwave, hot water heater, furnace, etc. Bunks in the center fold down into twin beds for the kids, then up into benches for the table. I plan on using a queen size air bed in the rear for me and my wife. Here's some pics. I'll get some more interior shots tomorrow when I take the Jeep back out.

9969aaf5.jpg

e1a4d727.jpg

7c568750.jpg

72947d89.jpg

ccff197b.jpg

c03e23f3.jpg

John

Very fawkin :cool:

Do I get to come campin wit y'all? I won't have a cool trailer or anything, but I'll get to say I know the guy that owns that thing! :super:

Very nice. Is that a custom build? New or used? I didn't realize Haulmark made trailers with living quarters in them. I've been looking at the Forest River Work & Play and the Campmaster MURT, both real similar to that.

benw said:
Very nice. Is that a custom build? New or used? I didn't realize Haulmark made trailers with living quarters in them. I've been looking at the Forest River Work & Play and the Campmaster MURT, both real similar to that.

Brand new, yes Haulmark makes living quarters. They call it their Escape Package. I've done LOTS AND LOTS of research over the last 6 months. I was NOT AT ALL impressed with the work and play by Forest River. It's built more like an RV, and less like a car transporter.

J

What dealer did you buy from? How does the price compare to the work & play, I was looking at the LK series, probably 22', the one's I've seen range from $16K to $20K.

Wet bath or dry bath? What is the interior headroom?

Sorry to bombard you with questions but Haulmark doesn't even mention the escape package on their website. I did just discover the Pace American Explorer though... Apparently there are more builders of these trailers out there than I thought.

benw said:
What dealer did you buy from? How does the price compare to the work & play, I was looking at the LK series, probably 22', the one's I've seen range from $16K to $20K.

Wet bath or dry bath? What is the interior headroom?

Sorry to bombard you with questions but Haulmark doesn't even mention the escape package on their website. I did just discover the Pace American Explorer though... Apparently there are more builders of these trailers out there than I thought.

I bought from VR Sales in PUyallup. I paid $15,900 including the full hitch setup. Wet bath. 7'6" interior height. I know haulmark doesn't have much on their website. Call Jackie at VR sales and she can get you more info. Tell her John Mathews referred you :)

John

Thanks for the info. Nice price and the 7'6" interior is awesome. Most of the others are a bit lower than that. The interior height is a big deal to me as I'm 6'6" and I'm tired of not being able to stand up straight in my camper.