• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

My (Randy's Rock Rods)build

28lxg7p.jpg

Cool build.what turbos are you running and how much power are you expecting to end up with? :dblthumb:

The turbos I will be running are HE351s that come on 04.5-07 dodge cummins trucks they have 60mm compressor wheels and exhaust wheels with a small .65 a/r so they should spoil very quick . As for the meth I like meth and have used it before but I don't want no more stuff I have to worry about keeping full after I flip or have to mount anything else on this buggy I may put some on it later this year if this setup doesn't work for me booyang

What headers are those they look like some round track headers. What are you using for computer? Good looking build btw

The headers are 180* setup and was custom built to fit in the chassis all I bought was a box of bends and randy started welding :dblthumb: as for a computer I will be using a stock LS computer a (0411)

Rohlingoffroad said:
The headers are 180* setup and was custom built to fit in the chassis all I bought was a box of bends and randy started welding :dblthumb: as for a computer I will be using a stock LS computer a (0411)
With using the stock computer what are u doing as far as the rev limiter I ask this because the computer shuts off fuel for maximum Rev seems like that's not what u want in a forced induction setup or does your tuner have a way around this?

U are correct on the rev limiter part but he says there's ways around it but I haven't talked to him a lot about that just yet and as far as the engine it is stock beside the cam and valve train and head studs so if we torch a Cly I haven't lossed but a $3-400 long block booyang

Latest posts