• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

My rigs price??

RandysMJ

I've been thinking about selling or trading my Comanche lately. Just because I don't use it anymore. It has been out of the driveway 1 time the last 1.5yrs. Also I need a better daily driver. GMC 8.1 isn't the best for that. Lol. So I'm wondering what everyone thinks I might be able to get out of it.

Info on it
1990 Comanche Eliminator
351w v8 with Howell fuel injection
Factory ax-15 5spd and 231 t-case
Interior cage
Front leaf spring conversion
Front kingpin D60 with Spartan locker
Rear D60hd welded
5.13 gears
Crossover steering
16x10 panty dropper beadlocks
39.5" Iroks
JCR off-road front bumper with winch
Homemade rear bumper matches front

It's not a show truck but isn't all beat up either. It has death wobble at 35 right now. It started when I put longer shackles on the front. But before that it drove really good on the highway.

Location plays a part in pricing, but if u list it broad enough, you'd catch people from anywhere. I know guys that have looked for that truck before and we're willing to pay (what seemed to me) a stupid price for a stock rig just to have a platform to start from. I gots nothing on the value, other than you can always come down..........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stano said:
Location plays a part in pricing, but if u list it broad enough, you'd catch people from anywhere. I know guys that have looked for that truck before and we're willing to pay (what seemed to me) a stupid price for a stock rig just to have a platform to start from. I gots nothing on the value, other than you can always come down..........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good point,, and nice looking rig. GLWS

Efi v8, geared tons, cage, drives on the road.

I'd love to have it, especially with a set of ~37"-40" radial m/t

I'd expect to pay $7-8k maybe closer to 10 according to how well it's put together

Looks like 7-8 maybe the range. I know I would trade it for a good 1/2 ton truck, Cherokee or maybe a grand Cherokee, also a Mustang GT. Maybe something else that peaks my interest.