• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

My rigs, rc website and ya..

Rcbro

I'm a huge RC guy. I've got a revo, brushless revo, brushless stampede, custom crawler and a mini-lst.

Here's a picture of my crawler. I built it myself. Very fun build.
crawler_213.jpg

crawler_211.jpg

The rest of my toys can be found here:
http://rcbros.com/gallery_show.asp?GID=2

Which is also my website.

My next project will be a scale build of my toyota with the new tamiya Hi-lift frame. Just need to find me a old bruiser body.

Welcome to the site! Looks like a nice Maxx based crawler, which is cool,because none of us has one that I know of.

Curious as to where are you are located?

If you are interested in competing, we're having a comp next Sunday the 22nd, at Tinkham Road off of I-90, just West of Snoqualmie Pass. New faces are always welcome.

Crawler is in need of a Tekin Rebel 2. So its not RTR right now.

I live 30 miles east of Salem.

I would take the drive up there if the truck was running. Maybe next time.

Some of us will be at the ORCRC Comp on the 29th do you go to the comps there? if so it will be good to meet some of the new members down there..

Torry

torry I haven't been to a comp yet but I have gotten together with a few guys over in Dallas crawling spot.

I've done some mods to the crawler since the pics and I'm working on some aluminum side panels instead of the body for a more buggy cage feel.

My 1:1 truck just took the dumps but if its a cheap fix I'll probably get a new ESC for the crawler and make it to the comp. No gaurantees though lol. This is mid-term finals for me and I have a job proposal to go to so i'm a alittle busy lol.

Hopefully the next comp for sure!

I B RACIN said:
I know all about the busy thing, But you only live once and I"ll sleep when I'm dead..LOL:D

Hope you make it..

Torry

thats an aweomse quote!

yeah welcome man, hope to see you at the OR comp!

P.S. crash-that is the funniest avatar i've ever seen!! LMAO!!:redneck:

Latest posts