• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

My Texas Boys

jabnasty

Alright I gotta a group of texas and oklahoma boys that think they are ready for some hill climbing action. We have my koh/gettingdrunkbuggy and the rest are running buggies on stickies. Were not afraid of the go fast pedal at all so where do we need to go and what weekend?

jabnasty said:
I raced 60mi at smorr I want some full on tim cameron ****.

Aetna, Straight up son, That **** is nasty, no video or pictures do it justice. Brad aka Kidrock will vouch that its steep.

Cole said:
Aetna, Straight up son, That **** is nasty, no video or pictures do it justice. Brad aka Kidrock will vouch that its steep.

Its a little steep ;D .....Come to the south and you can ride with Timmie for fifty bucks :dblthumb:

Matlock

Ya diffinitly steep stuff. you'll pull up to some hills and and be all siked up all the way saying i'm climbing that , how steep could it be. then get there and say, **** that.

Aetna! is what you want, come awn see if you got the nads for it! most of us dont, then you see Timmie and Wes turning around 3/4's up a hill I wouldnt even get on. ITS SICK WATCHING them, they def. get it done son.

There are lots of good places to ride in AL & TN, come for a long weekend and you can hit several of em. Never been to Aetna, but heard it is nuts and if you want straight up hill climbs then that is you. Also RBD in November at MMORV is a lot of fun if you want to come then.

Mountianside Orp has some good hills and rock that they could use their stickies on.
Coming that far I would recommend to hit several parks.
We have alot of parks that are very close together.
Mountainside,Morris mtn,Choccolocco,Hale mtn and if no ride just rent Gray Rock.
All of those are close and Ive been to all but Hale mtn and would recommend them all. :****:

lol yall let me know when this is goin down.. wanna be there to slang some hookdirt !

camlock enterprises + hookdirt = infini climb squared

with the rigs that will be coming, it would be a bust at a hill shoot like Aetna. More of a hot springs type hill assult park would fit. MM is a good time and a party. I say hit the cell of parks between Bham and ATL. 3 day weekend of wheeling and Nasty style wheelin :woody:

**** kelly im not worried about them I wanna see what my **** will do and im sure its a hill shooting motherfucker.

jabnasty said:
**** kelly im not worried about them I wanna see what my **** will do and im sure its a hill shooting motherfucker.

better dig out the ol mud boggin cut to **** tires. stickies + hookdurt = fail :flipoff1:

Baustin said:
If your planning for next spring then I'm in
not speaking for the one arm bandit, but his buggy needs a bit of work. and he's winged for quite some time.
****er shattered his collarbone on booyang after the Canyon race in Fredricksburg on Saturday. skully