• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

My Texas Boys

If you are looking at a whirlwind tour type thing, the Hardrck Crawlers from Mass. came down summer of 09. They came for a week and hit Chocco, MtnSide and Morris Mtn. 2 days at each the owners opened up on weekdays for them...........add in Hale and Iron Gap like JR said.

Yep Ill be down for a little bit. Went to the doc this morning he said extra light trail riding only no shoulder harness for prob 3 months so Im not going to waste a trip to just **** around so this trip will be put off till next year. Ill then be able to throw the 5 points on and give it hell.

B Gillespie said:
Do you even wheel anymore?

<--- Pot.

Not much but I am going to Hot Springs next weekend and Clayton at the end of the month :driving:

Woo Hoo!

I used to ride fourwheelers up at Aetna and its some of the steepest climbs you will EVER see ANYWHERE..I would definitely like to go up there when this ride happens..

jabnasty said:
Yep Ill be down for a little bit. Went to the doc this morning he said extra light trail riding only no shoulder harness for prob 3 months so Im not going to waste a trip to just **** around so this trip will be put off till next year. Ill then be able to throw the 5 points on and give it hell.

Step up to a HANs and it will bridge the shoulder belt over your collarbone. Leatt or DefNder