• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

N stands for ...

CATLIFT7254

MY BUGGY IS NON-EXISTANT
Thought all of yall Obama supporters would liike this one.

Seventh grade teacher, Greg Howard, was teaching a unit about politics and Barack Obama when wrote the word “change” on the blackboard as an acronym and then began writing words after each letter.

Take a wild guess at the word that this ass-clown wrote after the “N” in change. If it helps this chucklehead happens to be a teacher in the great state of Florida. Were you really surprised?

If you guessed that he wrote the racial slur sometimes referred to as the “n-bomb” then you are today’s big winner.

This is absolutely unacceptable at any level in any school but it’s not like seventh graders fell of the ****ing turnip truck yesterday. At least one of these kids is going to realize that it’s wrong and tell their parents or at least another administrator. Does he feel like the big man on campus now that he made his back-ass-wards opinions known to a bunch of seventh graders?

:afro:

I was curious what the rest of the letters stood for so I googled it.

Can You Help A Nâ€"ger Get Elected

http://www.hicktownpress.com/florida-teacher-suspended-after-telling-students-what-he-believes-obamas-change-stands-for