• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Naches - Labor day weekend

shotmobile

So how is going?

And where do you normally camp?

We be heading over early Saturday morning. We usually stay in the Long Myer (spelling?) meadows. If you go up the little naches road (FS#19) until you can take a left across a large concrete bridge. Then go another 1/4 mile past the bridge and take the first left after the payment stops into the campgrounds. I'm not sure if thats where were going to be yet.

I am leaving thurs evening from bellevue around 4pm. I will be camped up milk pond road since the access for us non legal rigs is easier...

We'll either be at Milk Pond, or we'll be going up the 19 road, right on the 1901 (first right) and then right on the 715 (short spur road) down towards the end.

If I go, I may head up Milk Pond road and find a spot. I'm not totally sure yet if I'm going though... plans may change.

NotMatt said:
If I go, I may head up Milk Pond road and find a spot. I'm not totally sure yet if I'm going though... plans may change.

If ay do matt look for me and drop yer tent :;

shotmobile said:
...We usually stay in the Long Myer (spelling?) meadows...QUOTE]

I'll help you a little with that:D
Longmire is in Mt Rainier National Park near the base of the Paradise entrance.
Long Meadow is near the base of the Ravens Roost trail on the Little Naches River.
If my memory serves me...which sometimes it doesn't:rolleyes:

Tankota said:
Long Meadow is near the base of the Ravens Roost trail on the Little Naches River.

Yea that does sound right. Opps

Tankota said:
shotmobile said:
...We usually stay in the Long Myer (spelling?) meadows...QUOTE]

Well this time it did.....cause that would be right:D

ill be camped in the cedar springs campground,about 1/4 mile up bumping river rd, i dont have a group to wheel with so im hoping to tag along with some others...leaving graham friday after work

leadfoot067 said:
ill be camped in the cedar springs campground,about 1/4 mile up bumping river rd, i dont have a group to wheel with so im hoping to tag along with some others...leaving graham friday after work

You are welcome to tag along with me :;

Well, back from another great weekend. It started out Saturday morning with fixing Manader's rig in the Forest Service parking lot in Enumclaw.......

ed22afad.jpg

ed22ad73.jpg

ed22aed5.jpg

ed22a7f4.jpg

She had just lost an end cap to one of her 760 joints. It looks like the shafts were still saveable. "LUCKY"

Here are some other random pics of this weekend. With Mike riding a bike and Tony (aka) "Treeclimber" at camp. Tony did not have a very good day Sunday as he was at Moonrocks and punchered his oil pan and was towed back to camp.

ed22a9dc.jpg

ed22aca7.jpg

ed22a9ce.jpg

ed22a588.jpg

ed22a77e.jpg

ed22acbf.jpg

I think we should win "best non-wheeling photos award" for being posted in the wheeling section. :haha:

I love that pic of Mike! :redneck:

......and that pic of everyone holding their noses as you do doggy doo duty is priceless. :p

Last edited:

Latest posts