• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

naches/manastash memorial day???

These closures have nothingto do with what groups can make what trail. This is about damage as defined by the guy who is fileing the lawsuit. It's the greenies.

I'm not buying that...

These closures are because a small portion of users not liking the "over use" of the trail system and recommending a closure to the FS...

I'm not buying that...

These closures are because a small portion of users not liking the "over use" of the trail system and recommending a closure to the FS...

And your basing this on what :eeek: A blurb in the newspaper by a politician trying to scapegoat the blame for what their doing:rolleyes: We the PNW4WDA had nothing to do with the decission to close thes trails this season. The FS made their own decission. If you need to blame someone blame the right party. You seem to forget we were locked out as well :booo:

Todays news from the CleElum district.

Hi Everyone...
I want to pass on the latest information regarding a Cle Elum Motorized Seasonal
Closure. I know there are a lot of rumors out there, and Tim and I finally got
the order....

1. Here is what will happen this season: There will be a Motorized Seasonal
Closure on the Cle Elum Ranger District until June 15th.

2. It will be a "flexible date" closure. This means trails will open when there
is a loop open, trees and debris have been removed from the tread, AND the snow
is off the trail (or there are minimum/passable patches).

3. The decision to open a trail will ultimately be Tim Foss'. However, his
decision to open a trail will come directly from those of us who are on the
ground and working on the trail. These people will include the ORV Ranger,
trail crew members, and our V-Team members who are helping log out trails.

4. We will certify a limited number of volunteers to help clear the system.
These folks include members from the NMA, PNW4WDA, and WOHVA. It is important
to keep in mind that these folks will have a MAJOR role in opening trails.
These volunteers will have some sort of identification for their 4x4 or motos.

5. The reason we are implementing this closure is twofold

And your basing this on what :eeek: A blurb in the newspaper by a politician trying to scapegoat the blame for what their doing:rolleyes: We the PNW4WDA had nothing to do with the decission to close thes trails this season. The FS made their own decission. If you need to blame someone blame the right party. You seem to forget we were locked out as well :booo:

I haven't said a damn thing about the pnw... That is something YOU have pointed out...:awesomework: