• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

naches oct 21-22

I plan on doing the naches Saturday morning and going to the moon and funny rocks when ever I get there.

skrause said:
You girls have fun while we work our butts off to save our trails. :flipoff: :looser:
Nice try ass clown don't try and guilt us because we have family:looser: , I was there for the clean up two days after having my nuts clipped and I suffered with black and purple balls for a week after that, now I have a ton of maintenance to do on saturday to make my stuff safe to drive....and sunday is a spend time with the family, they will enjoy a easy trip on the ole Naches trail on Sunday.

skrause said:
Liar :flipoff: It was almost a week after. :kissmyass:

well it was the 3rd so yeah I guess that is a week in geek terms but not two days you are right, non the less the boys down stairs still felt like they were in a vice, and I don't think the dark purple and black bruising was a normal thing, and go buy yourself a real argument and don't use dinglebenny's..this thread has been derailed enough.....

....non the less....0800 Safeway Enumclaw.

JACKED944RUNNER said:
We came, We saw, and I broke. Thanks to you guys Who were up there for all your help.

Where are the pics?????, except the one we spoke of........

Big thanks to Leadfoot and company for his entertainment, good company, tools, and patience....here is to you my friend......:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

JNK-RNR said:
Kyle (2pwrlftrs4u) and I will be at the Enumclaw safeway at 0800 ( 8 am for you civilian types) on Sunday.

I saw you guys in the safeway parking lot. I was in my tan Toy followed by a purple XXcab Toy and a brown Jeep.

Had a blast up there, now onto the repairs. :mad: