• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Naches powerline trail

that lower trail is a serious eco-disaster. i've not been so pissed off before the winchfest that was in-store for us when we got to areas 50~75 yards wide and pits side-by-fawking-side that only a submarine would know how deep they were. make my blood boil just thinking about it!!!!

if it's not closed it should be closed. someone needs to get up there and figure out how to drain those holes so nature can take it back over. It would be a shame if they used the lower trail as ammo to close RR.

When you say it is a serious eco-disaster, do you mean it has trash and vehicle fluids everywhere? Or because there are mud holes side by side and you had to winch?

When you say it is a serious eco-disaster, do you mean it has trash and vehicle fluids everywhere? Or because there are mud holes side by side and you had to winch?

Imagine a swamp. Not just any swamp but a swamp made out of what apears to be wet concrete for soil and trees. Now imagine a EX450 trackhoe has been put on automatic destructor mode and everything has been churned in to 8 foot deep holes. :puke: that pretymuch sums it up. Sometimes I have found loads of trash from others all night stuckfests.

Imagine a swamp. Not just any swamp but a swamp made out of what apears to be wet concrete for soil and trees. Now imagine a EX450 trackhoe has been put on automatic destructor mode and everything has been churned in to 8 foot deep holes. :puke: that pretymuch sums it up. Sometimes I have found loads of trash from others all night stuckfests.

I don't see the problem with a big muddy swamp if it is OK with the FS, it sounds like a great place to keep the big mudder runners busy, maybe it'll keep them off the smaller trails.

Trash is definitely an issue.